Another sellout date for Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party. Friday 26th September is now sold out.
No more tickets for this date will be available at the gate.
If you are planning on booking this special ticketed event for any other night I would suggest you do so now to avoid disappointment.
Florida for Christmas and New Year magical times and magical places come together.
Florida Disney then take advantage of the Disney FREE dine offers for selected travel dates in 2015 - staying on site at Disney can offer massive savings across the family
Why wait until 2015 - we have some great deals for Summer 2014 - call now for more details.
This Month's TOP Choices for Florida - What's Yours?
- 14 nights Easter 2015 Florida Villa holiday
- 10 nights Disney with Free dine 4 nights Universal hotel
- 4 nights New York 10 nights Orlando
- 7 nights Orlando 7 nights Gulf Coast beaches
For over 26 years, Charter Travel have specialised in arranging holidays to Florida, giving you the most competitive and unbiased advice. Being an independent agency means we work for you, we are members of ABTA and ATOL holders (4151) to give you financial peace of mind. Call or email us today and you'll soon be talking to one of our Florida specialists, creating your perfect Florida holiday.
Downtown Disney's La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil will be offering a dinner package this fall.
La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil will be offering a dinner package with Planet Hollywood, Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe or Splitsville Luxury Lanes. The dinner package includes a ticket to a 6pm performance.
The dinner can be before or after the show. The offer includes one entrée, dessert and a non-alcoholic beverage. The meal coupon includes priority seating at the chose restaurant. Guests should be seated for dinner by 4:30pm to dine before the 6pm show. For dining after the show, priority seatings at the restaurants begin at 8pm.
Tuesday through Saturday nights on the following dates:
- 30 September through to 1 November
- 6 November through to 22 November
- $99 plus tax for a Category 2 ticket ($89 plus tax for children ages 3 to 9)
- $119 plus tax for a Category 1 ticket ($109 plus tax for children ages 3 to 9)
- This package is valid for shows Tuesday through Saturday September 30, 2014 through November 22, 2014 and includes one Category 1 or Category 2 seat to La Nouba’s™ 6:00 PM performance and a meal at a participating restaurant.
- Meal includes an entrée, a dessert and a non-alcoholic beverage.
- Meal coupon must be redeemed on the same day of performance and must be presented to the restaurant upon seating.
- The cost of gratuity is not included.
- Tickets and seating are subject to availability.
- Advance purchase is recommended.
- Tickets can be purchased up to 30 days in advance of show date and will be available for pickup at the La Nouba™ Box Office Will Call window.
- Not valid for previously purchased tickets, gift certificates or with any other discount.
- La Nouba™ does not have shows on Tuesday, November 4, 2014 or Wednesday, November 5, 2014.
- The meal coupon includes priority seating at dinner. Guests should be seated for dinner by 4:30 PM to dine before the 6:00 show. If you wish to eat after the show, priority seatings at the restaurants begin at 8:00 PM.
- Please arrive at the theater a minimum of 30 minutes prior to show time.
Disney have just released a couple of new short refurbishment periods to a couple of attractions.
Kali River Rapids® - Closed 20th January 2015 ~ 4th February 2015
Splash Mountain® - Closed 4th January 2015 ~ 30th January 2015
All the Disney rehabs and closures can be found here as usual.
It seems like the Studio Backlot Tour at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is finally closing. A few days ago it was announced that once Soundstage 1 at the park moves Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post and Frozen Funland out, work is set to begin on a third track for Toy Story Midway Mania inside of that building. Well, now it seems like the area surrounding Soundstage 1 will be used for the rest of a large-scale PIXAR Place expansion.
Likely coming to the park are some of the small, flat-rides developed for Toy Story Playland at Disneyland Resort Paris and Toy Story Land at Hong Kong Disneyland including RC Racer, Slinky Dog Zigzag Spin, and the Toy Soldier Parachute Drop. The attractions possibly on the chopping block take up much more room than these small rides would, so chances are the remaining space would be used for Cars or Monsters Inc. attractions.
Operating hours calendars released to cast members currently have only a few days of October hours for many of the offerings in that area, including the Monsters Inc. meet and greet, the Studio Backlot Tour, the Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure, the Coke Bottle food stand, Studio Catering Company, and High Octane Refreshments next door. All of these attractions have no dates posted past October 11th. So, in short, all of these offerings might be closing on October 11th, one week after the closure of Maelstrom at Epcot. All other attraction operating hours are listed through January, so you can see why it’s awfully suspicious that all of these items in one area are not listed after a date in mid-October.
These operating hours combined with rumblings among Disney employees all seem to point at a PIXAR Place expansion, but nothing is set in stone quite yet, and so some of this should be treated as speculation.
Just released today, Disney have announced that they have added a photo and video memento at Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. Now, when you ride the attraction with a MagicBand and a linked Memory Maker entitlement you will have your photo and video automatically associated to your My Disney Experience account.
You’ll also be able to view, download and share the photo and video of your Family & Friends Connections and Managed Guests who also experienced Seven Dwarfs Mine Train while wearing a MagicBand.
Disney has officially announced via the Disneyparks blog that they are starting construction at Walt Disney World Resort on a brand new “Frozen” attraction at the Norway Pavilion in Epcot.
The new attraction, which replaces Maelstrom, will take our guests to Arendelle and immerse them in many of their favorite moments and music from the film.
The pavilion will also include a royal greeting location where Anna and Elsa can meet our guests. We think these “Frozen” elements are great compliments to the Norway Pavilion, which showcases the country and region that inspired the film.
“Frozen’s” popular characters will also have a bigger presence at Magic Kingdom Park this holiday season. In addition to the ongoing character appearances, Queen Elsa will use her powers to transform Cinderella Castle into an ice palace every night starting in early November. And Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party-goers can see Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf in “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade.”
Disney are also extending some favorite elements of Frozen Summer Fun LIVE!, too, so that guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios can continue singing along to “Frozen” songs with Queen Elsa and Princess Anna. Wandering Oaken’s will set up shop closer to the show through the holiday season and will feature a larger play area with real snow.