Adventures by Disney, a leader in guided group travel worldwide, continues to offer exceptional vacation itineraries to the world’s most treasured destinations. Now adventure seekers can tour two new European itineraries that bring the rich culture and stories of Tuscany and Spain to life.
In 2015, travelers can explore iconic landscapes and exquisite Italian culture on a mouth-watering Tuscan culinary adventure with Adventures by Disney. This trip brings out the best of Tuscany, delighting foodies and adventurers alike. To add even more excitement, Adventures by Disney is also launching an amazing new itinerary that takes guests on a journey through the hidden treasures of Spain. From classic castles to breathtaking beaches, this tour of Spain includes a vibrant variety of unique activities in exciting cities such as Barcelona, Seville and Marbella.
Tuscany Culinary Adventure
The distinctive tastes and timeless traditions of Italy come together on a new food-focused 7-day, 6-night Tuscany tour. Guests can immerse themselves in the local culture and spectacular settings of the Italian countryside as they enjoy private and hands-on culinary experiences. Relax in lush accommodations while taking in the rolling hills and charming vineyards on this memorable adventure of a lifetime. Key highlights of this trip include:
- Set off on a once-in-a-lifetime truffle hunting experience, a native tradition of San Miniato.
- Learn how to make Italian dishes during hands-on cooking lessons, including crafting uniquely classical Tuscan pasta, and learning the art of making authentic Italian pizza and bruschetta.
- Walk along an ancient cypress-lined path to the charming hilltop hamlet of Borgo San Felice, followed by a classic Tuscan country picnic.
- Savor a private dining experience in the garden of Castello di Spaltenna, as well as an adult-only gourmet Tuscan dinner at the renowned Contrada Restaurant.
- Learn the art of honeycomb candle making while enjoying fresh Tuscan cheeses.
- Explore a historic winery in the heart of the Chianti district and delight in new flavors during an adult-exclusive wine blending activity as Junior Adventurers experiment with olive oil infusion and participate in a biscotti- making activity.
The new Adventures by Disney 9-day, 8-night Spain tour takes guests off the beaten path on an unforgettable trip that explores Spanish culture, art and history. Dance to the rhythm of strumming guitars with private Flamenco lessons, be inspired by Gaudi’s masterpieces in Barcelona and enjoy privately guided tours to landmark monuments
Trip highlights include:
- Take pleasure in privately guided visits to landmark monuments including Madrid’s Royal Palace and Prado Museum, and Córdoba’s Grand Mosque.
- Relax, unwind and take in the azure waters of the Mediterranean during a 2-night stay at a stunning resort facing Marbella’s famed beach, and delight in other plush accommodations throughout your vacation.
- Test your dancing skills during a private Flamenco lesson and a dinner show in Seville, and delight in a Catalan Rumba dinner performance in Barcelona.
- Enjoy a glass blowing demonstration in La Granja and a self-guided tour of the famous Picasso Museum in Barcelona.
- Learn sangria mixing during a special session for adults while Junior Adventurers savor a gourmet chocolate tasting.
- Join a renowned Paella master who teaches the art of making Spain’s national dish. Skip the lines at La Sagrada Família and visit Gaudi’s other masterpieces in Barcelona.
- Enjoy a special tour of the famous Santiago Bernabéu Fútbol Stadium and lunch at El Asador de la Esquina high atop the stadium.
For more details and to book reservations, call 1-866-543-0865 or contact a travel agent. For more information on the itineraries offered and activities included on an Adventures by Disney vacation, visit AdventuresByDisney.com
Exclusive Virgin Atlantic and BA Summer 2015 holidays - book now
Glasgow - Orlando new Virgin direct service 28th June 2015 - book now before availability is gone.
Florida for 2015 - NEW FLIGHTS - MORE FLEXABILITY - NEW ROUTES, Great deals throughout the year choose from a vast selection of Orlando hotels and a portfolio of Exact Named Villas why settle for Executive Disney area when you can choose!
Summer 2015 selling fast - We have some exclusive offers on direct BA flights, Virgin, Delta and United airlines with 1 change on route, build in a stopover in New York, see 2 destinations in 1 holiday, Travel from the 17th and 18th August 2015 and the savings can equal the cost of park entrances compared to peak summer dates!
Availability for Easter 2015 - take the family and enjoy Easter at Disney and Universal
Take advantage of the Disney FREE dine offers for selected travel dates in 2015 - Book now offers are due to Expire soon.
This months top choices.
- 18th August 2015 14 nights Orlando Villa holiday
- 21 nights 10 nights Disney, 4 nights universal 1 week gulf coast
- 14 nights New York and Orlando
- 17 nights Orlando, Miami and The Keys
- 14 nights Orlando and Cancun (Las vegas and Cancun has some amazing offers too)
The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, the newest addition to the Disney Vacation Club portfolio at Walt Disney World Resort. Showcasing Victorian elegance right on the doorstep of Disney's Magic Kingdom theme park. away from Magic Kingdom Park.
The resort features spacious accommodations that sleep anywhere from five to twelve guests, providing flexibility and choices for Disney Vacation Club members and guests.
The resort’s Deluxe Studios are the first at Walt Disney World Resort that sleep up to five guests, thanks to a hidden pull-down bed.
The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is now nearly 80% sold out.
A couple of attractions have been announced for a short refurbishment in March 2015.
"it's a small world"® - Closed 10th March 2015 ~ 13th March 2015. Reopening on the 14th March 2015.
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad® - Closed 4th March 2015 ~ 7th March 2015. Reopening 8th March 2015.
This year’s Disney Gift Card Holiday Pin Series available throughout Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyland Resort has a Frozen theme.
These cards come in four different designs featuring your favorite characters from Disney Animation’s hit movie “Frozen”.
Each of these Disney Gift Card designs are available with a starting balance of $75 and also comes with a Disney Trading Pin. Complete your Disney Trading Pin collection with these four new pins, which feature “Frozen” characters Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf. These pins can only be found with this year’s Disney Gift Card Holiday Pin Series.
For more information or to shop for more holiday designs, please visit DisneyGiftCard.com.
On Thursday 20th November 2014, Disney's Hollywood Studios Guests will have the chance to vote on up to six videos inside of ABC Sound Studio at the following show times, 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm and 1:30pm.
Guests voting will need to be at least 9 years of age or older and all Guests who vote will receive a free AFV t-shirt.
Due to the recent snap of cold weather the 8:15pm Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at the Polynesian Resort has been cancelled for tonight (Tuesday 18th November).
Guests can either rebook to another night or obtain a refund for this show.
Also Blizzard Beach and Aquatica will remain closed tomorrow (Wednesday 19th November).