Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 7 Feb 14, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
princessE&G
Proud to wear my Ears

Condor/Thomascook manage booking

Hi,

I booked flights through netflights for a thomascook/condor codeshare flight. I have E-tickets with booking reference and airline info codes. Should I be able to manage my booking on the thomas cook site?
I have tried but it doesnt recognise my reference.
I have sent some emails yesterday to condor but no reply yet.

My code lets me access the "www.viewtrip.com" site to access e-tickets but there is no way to reserve seats etc.. on that site.

Anyone help with suggestions?
princessE&G is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 14, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
My booking ref for thomas cook consists of 6 letters if that's helps.
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 14, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
bazz
Animal Kingdom Lodge Guest

I had a similar problem last year... try using flythomascook and the manage my booking link... hope this helps,
bazz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 14, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
princessE&G
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by bazz View Post
I had a similar problem last year... try using flythomascook and the manage my booking link... hope this helps,
Unfortunately I cant access it there either. I spoke on live chat and they cant give me access as I have booked through Condor even although its a TC flight.

Anyone done an API on the condor site? Looks like I wont be reserving seats until online check in. Hope we dont get split up!
princessE&G is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 14, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
chelsie15
Serious Dibber

chelsie15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Is there a phone number so you can book your seats. I don't think you can do online check in.
chelsie15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 14, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
princessE&G
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by chelsie15 View Post
Is there a phone number so you can book your seats. I don't think you can do online check in.
condor/eu/flight-info...e-check-in.jsp

Im hoping this works for checking in.
Old 7 Feb 14, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
sunaddict
Imagineer

Originally Posted by princessE&G View Post
condor/eu/flight-info...e-check-in.jsp

Im hoping this works for checking in.
It won't work for a flight that isn't operated by Condor.

There is no online check in for flights to MCO that are operated by Thomas Cook Airlines, no matter who you book the flight through.
sunaddict is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 14, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
sunaddict
Imagineer

You could try 0844 879 8880 but whether they will have Condors flight manifest yet I don't know.
sunaddict is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 14, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
chelsie15
Serious Dibber

chelsie15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
The Online Check-in is available at the following departure airportsOur Online Check-in is available for all flights departing from the following airports (excluding flights to the U.S. and Canada)
This is from there check in site. It's flights to & from US that you can't do online check in. If your flight number starts DE you should be able to book your seats at condor.com under Special Services. Hope this helps.
chelsie15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 14, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
sunaddict
Imagineer

The Online Check-in is available at the following departure airportsOur Online Check-in is available for all flights departing from the following airports (excluding flights to the U.S. and Canada)
This is from there check in site. It's flights to & from US that you can't do online check in. If your flight number starts DE you should be able to book your seats at condor.com under Special Services. Hope this helps.
Thomas Cook Airlines don't offer online check in for any longhaul flights. It makes no difference what routes Condor offer it on. DE flight numbers can only prebook seats when the flight is operated by Condor.
Closed Thread