|In order to keep the forums 'family friendly', 'fun', 'lawful' 'running well' and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules for theDIBB site. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of the Staff Members.
- Please remember this is a Family Site and all posts should be suitable to be viewed by ALL ages.
- Each member is allowed ONLY one active login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed without written permission from DIBB Administrators. You may register another account as long as you no longer use the old account. Under no circumstances is an individual allowed to actively use two or more accounts.
- We do not allow usernames that advertise or display a company name.
- Please pay special attention to the following.
- We do not allow members to discuss the actions or posting habits of other members.
- Please do not post Political or Religious debates.
- Please do not post links or recommendations to companies or products that you have a vested interest in, if in doubt please contact admin prior to posting.
- If you are involved with a business, please do not make any posts that refer to that business or posts which could be used as market research for the business.
- Please do not post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral.
- Please do not post requests for donations or sponsorship or ask members to vote for you or friends, without the written consent of the DIBB Administrators.
- Please do not post items for sale unless you are a DIBB AP Holder, and then only post in the dedicated For Sale forum.
- We are a British site and although visitors from all over the world are very welcome we ask that all posts be made in English including profile and signature information.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, arguing, flaming, sarcastic or inflammatory posts.
- URL's (web links) are not to be broken up to get around our censor and checking routines.
- We do not allow Villa links on our forums or PM system, except for the ones posted by Villa Owners that have an advertising contract with us.
- Spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Personal message system to spam other members.
- We do not allow posts that have the sole purpose to cause upset or posts that are made to get a reaction from other members or staff. We do not allow wind-up posts. The DIBB staff shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate this rule.
- We do not allow posts that are sexual or abusive in nature. The DIBB staff shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate this rule.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed including 'cheating the system' type posts.
- Posting any Infraction, Warning or PM message from a moderator or administrator on the public forums will result in your account being banned. Any personal message is to be kept personal.
- You cannot post notices for contests without prior DIBB administrator permission.
- You may not post any copyrighted material unless it is owned by yourself or the DIBB.
- We reserve the right to remove from the site anyone who violates the forum rules. Access to our forums are a privilege and not a right.
- Please note that individual forums may have additional rules, if so, these will be displayed at the top of that forum in a "sticky" post.
- While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
Our decision is final in all these matters.
We reserve the right to remove or edit any posted information that in anyway, in our sole opinion, does not adhere to our rules or general well being of this family friendly site, without warning. You will not be notified if your post is removed, moved or edited. Admin/Mods decisions in this regard are final.
We welcome new members and would like to point them to the following page which gives some tips to help you get the most out of this site. Please note certain restrictions are placed on new members and these are lifted automatically within a few posts and a short time on the forums, you will not be able to use our Personal Messaging system until these restrictions have been lifted.
Your username on theDIBB must not contain advertising or identify you as a Business or a Villa owner in anyway, without the express permission of the DIBB Administrators.
Your username must not contain racist, derogatory terms or swear words. You may be asked to change your username if we feel it is inappropriate for this site.
All Signatures must be written in English
Apart from advertisers that have an advertising contract with theDIBB , URL's and external links to images are not allowed in signatures. Images may be inserted by using the built in User Control Panel.
Signatures should not contain political or religious comments or comments that refer to any grievances you may have.
must not contain racist, derogatory terms or swear words.
Signature Size Limits are in place and controlled by our software. Different levels are assigned to different member groups, overriding our built in checks is strictly forbidden.
Reporting Posts and Bad behaviour
We encourage our members to report any post that they object to to our moderators, rather than posting in the forums. To report a post just click the Red Triangle at the bottom left of any post. A report will be sent to all moderators who will take any appropriate action. It may take up to 48 hours for any action to be taken, do not re-report the same post because you think nothing has been done. You will not be notified and we may not agree with your reasons for reporting and may not take action for all reported posts.
Advertisers Products and Services
If you use any of the companies or villa owners that advertise on this site please note that any transactions or dealings are solely between yourself and the respective advertiser or villa owner. The DIBB will not get involved with any disputes between members and advertisers or villa owners.
Advertising Services and Solicitation
Apart from members that hold an advertising contract with theDIBB, we do not allow people to post threads or to send personal messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations. Advertising and solicitation in signatures or any Profile area is also prohibited.
Advertising Villas or self promoting the fact that you or your family or friends own a Villa in posts, email or Personal message is strictly forbidden, except for members that hold an advertising contract with the DIBB.
Creating Forum posts, Personal Messages (PM's) or Emails with links to villa sites is strictly forbidden if you are not a paying advertiser of this site.
Anyone that does NOT have a valid villa advertising contract with the DIBB may NOT use our services to advertise or promote their villas or to contact members of this site with the intention of acquiring potential customers. This includes use of our forums, email or personal message systems. Villa owners are not allowed to disparage or promote villa areas or communities on our site.
If you wish to advertise your villa then please complete the following signup form
Banner & Page Advertising including Advertorials
Please see the Advertising Details HERE
Advertising Terms and conditions can be found HERE
Contributions to thedibb.co.uk
When you submit any contribution to thedibb.co.uk (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting (posting) your contribution, to grant the theDIBB and it's associated companies a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant to theDIBB the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to thedibb.co.uk. If you choose to leave theDIBB or close your account, your posts and other submitted content will remain and will not be removed.
Considering the real-time nature of the the DIBB, it is impossible for the DIBB staff to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of the DIBB.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the DIBB, x3 Internet Solutions LLP and x3Hosting and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission and storage of your message(s).
The DIBB and it's affiliated partners reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any information or image posted by you on this site.
By using our service you are agreeing that the DIBB and it's affiliated web sites may re-publish and/or reproduce any of the information or images you post on the site without prior notice, in electronic, verbal or written format.
Thank you and please enjoy the DIBB for it's friendly atmosphere and great information.