theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Trip Planning Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Where can I print out my boarding pass? (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=626404)

Guest 17 Jul 12 02:40 AM

Where can I print out my boarding pass?

Hi
I am in Kissimmee, and have to check in online and print boarding passes. Does anyone know if there are Internet cares close by and of so where would they be.

Many thanks

athurstance 17 Jul 12 06:21 AM

I can't help with somewhere to print but you don't actually need to print off your boarding pass. You can check in online and then just show your passport at the bag drop and they will print a boarding pass for you.

mermaids1960 17 Jul 12 06:38 AM

I thought the same as above the little points at the airport with VA is the only place I knew of

NearToDisney 17 Jul 12 09:30 AM

Although you don't have to print the boarding passes off before you get to the airport, if you really wanted to, I have used the internet cafe at All Star (villa management company) in Formosa Gardens. They are just along from the Outback restaurant and are open to the public, you don't have to be staying in one of their villas. T

They are not my management company but I have gone in there several times in recent years to print my boarding cards. From memory, I think they had a minimum charge of $5

There may be other internet cafes in the Kissimmee area but I'm afraid this is the only one I have used. Hopefully other Dibbers will have more recommendations for you..

Nevil30 17 Jul 12 09:51 AM

As the other poster states just get the checkin desk to print it off at the airport

emmabrown68 17 Jul 12 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by athurstance (Post 7608986)
I can't help with somewhere to print but you don't actually need to print off your boarding pass. You can check in online and then just show your passport at the bag drop and they will print a boarding pass for you.

Is that just for Virgin for other airlines too? I'm going to be in a similar situation when we check in with Delta for our return flight.

athurstance 17 Jul 12 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emmabrown68 (Post 7609479)
Is that just for Virgin for other airlines too? I'm going to be in a similar situation when we check in with Delta for our return flight.

All airlines do it. It makes no difference to them at the baggage drop whether you have a printed boarding pass or not. They find you via your passport number on their system.

Guest 17 Jul 12 10:17 AM

There is a library about 5 minutes drive from 192 going towards Celebration - free internet access there.

dave 17 Jul 12 10:19 AM

You don't need to waste your time and money finding somewhere to print them off. Just go to the bag drop without them, they will give them to you.

Guest 17 Jul 12 04:02 PM

Thanks guys, that saves a lot of hassle looking somewhere to print them.