theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   ATD Orlando Freedom Pass? (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=393556)

Guest 26 Mar 10 01:30 PM

ATD Orlando Freedom Pass?

I've just been having a look at tickets and I see there are a couple of new options this year... wish they'd had them last year!

Anyway, this Freedom Pass looks ideal for us. We were going to skip SW next time and just buy ultimate Disney tickets and IOA/US 14 day ticket. DH really wants to do BG so this Freedom Pass looks the best and will give us the option of also going to SW and Aquatica too.

Last year we paid £1906 for Ultimate and Flexi, this Freedom Pass will cost us £1836 or something like that, so it's costing us much less than last time, with an added park... no brainer!

Does anyone know if these will be on one ticket or will it be individual tickets but at a bundled price?

LostGirl 26 Mar 10 01:48 PM

Hey

We have just purchased these tickets. We got one ticket for IOA/Universal and another one for SeaWord/Aquatica/Busch.

I hope that helps.

Vikki

Guest 26 Mar 10 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostGirl (Post 4691097)
Hey

We have just purchased these tickets. We got one ticket for IOA/Universal and another one for SeaWord/Aquatica/Busch.

I hope that helps.

Vikki

Thanks for the reply, yes it does help. :thumbs-up

k l is excited 26 Mar 10 04:36 PM

Doesn't the Freedom ticket also include the 14 Ultimate Disney tickets as well. I hope so cause thats what we have bought 2 weeks ago.

Karen

Guest 26 Mar 10 04:39 PM

Planning on getting these, just wish the 2011 prices were out, presumably you can't purchase these ahead of time?

k l is excited 26 Mar 10 04:56 PM

Why not give ATD a ring its always worth asking.

Karen
Quote:

Originally Posted by spendleb (Post 4691501)
Planning on getting these, just wish the 2011 prices were out, presumably you can't purchase these ahead of time?

Guest 26 Mar 10 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k l is excited (Post 4691560)
Why not give ATD a ring its always worth asking.

Karen

Sent ACD an email but they haven't responded, noticed the tickets all have to be activated before the end of Dec 10 though.

Guest 26 Mar 10 05:12 PM

hey !

looked on line last week at the freedom ticket as there are 10 of us going on holiday, 7 of us wanting to do the parks.

Online price £385, [went up at weekend]

so i thought i would complete the request form for discounts for parties of 6 or more

price came back at £403 !

how is that a discount - seems to be more to me

Orlandobelle 26 Mar 10 06:06 PM

Are you sure you can;t buy the tickets cheaper individually?

Guest 26 Mar 10 09:18 PM

Just went on tonight and put a deposit down on the tickets, got them for £380 so happy with that, i told them when i first enquired about them i was quoted 375 so they met me half way and got £5 off each but every little bit helps so pleased with that