theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Discovery Cove in September (will it sell out) (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=703022)

Kelly1234 9 May 13 04:02 PM

Discovery Cove in September (will it sell out)

Afternoon everyone.

My wife and I will be going to Florida for our 1st time the last week in september/1st week in october.

If we wish to vist DC for 1 day in the middle of the holiday for a rest day, do you think it will be sold out?

We won't be booking a dolphin swim, just basically chilling out.

We will be buying the ultimate ticket so we can access the other parks

THanks in advance

kimmy 9 May 13 04:22 PM

We did this mid Sept,we had the most amazing day,truly special and the weather was perfect.We did nt leave till we had to ,LOL.We booked in advance ,and got the ultimate ticket,and there was plenty of choice regarding dates !So I d say you ll be fine ... !

alkel2730 9 May 13 04:44 PM

I can't say for sure as its recommended to book it in advance but when we went last sept I booked it about 2 weeks before we flew and when I was on holiday I phoned up and changed my dates and there was still quite a lot of availability like 3 days before. Like I say, can't guarantee but from what I've seen and experienced I reckon you'll be ok ;)

Kelly1234 9 May 13 05:21 PM

Brilliant

Thanks Guys

I was planning on doing the tickets after my august pay check has come:cry::cry::cry:

Claire@Hull 9 May 13 07:19 PM

You can keep a general eye on availability on the Attraction Tickets Direct website, i think theres an availability calendar on there.

alkel2730 9 May 13 08:33 PM

And on the DC website too there's a calendar. :) On a side note, it's the BEST DAY EVER so I do hope you get chance to go, it's paradise. :)

Guest 9 May 13 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelly1234 (Post 8500977)
Brilliant

Thanks Guys

I was planning on doing the tickets after my august pay check has come:cry::cry::cry:

Attraction tickets direct do a £10 per person deposit for bookings over the phone and the balance is due 4 weeks before you go.

Kelly1234 9 May 13 09:12 PM

Thanks for all this info

I will check out the websites mentined

Guest 10 May 13 01:20 AM

We were there last July which is meant to be high season. Far from a sellout. As others have said a very special day. Expensive in high season but when purchased as part of the Ultimate tickets we felt that this became very good value for money.

Jovi_Lady 10 May 13 07:26 AM

Hmmmmm we booked our holiday last October for Septmber 2013, was told i had to pick 3 dates (1st, 2nd and 3rd choices) picked 18th, 17th and 16th and was given the 16th ( my last choice) really wanted the 18th as its my birthday, i did not think they would have been a problem booking that far in advance... seems the other dates i wanted where gone though :angry: