View Single Post
Old 18 Nov 12, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Connies Mummy
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Day 15 - POFQ, Liberty Square Market and McDonalds!

The last day having been up in the night with my head down the loo I was still feeling very delicate but as the day went on I did improve, thank goodness.

Breakfast time and we went to Sassagoula again Connie had the adult breakfast platter and really tucked in.

I got fruit!

And still didnt eat it all!

At lunchtime Connie wasnt that hungry and I was just beginning to feel a little better but as we had lots of snacks to use we went to the Marketplace in Liberty Square and Connie had a Corn on the Cob with lots of butter!

I also had one of those with not much butter and then we shared a Baked Potato which came with sour cream, butter and cheese. This was a fantastic use of a snack credit and it was absolutely delicious, highly recommended.

As it comes

With all its toppings added ,mmmmmmm yummy!

Just before we had to get the bus back to the airport Connie was saying she was hungry so she had Chicken Nuggets and Fries.

These were really good I tried one it was proper chicken breast and the coating was very crisp. Obviously this came with dessert and now we have arrived at a momentus occasion yes folks its the very last Chocolate Cake of the holiday, so here we are one last time the ONE, the ONLY, THE CHOCOLATE CAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

Dont be upset they arent that nice unless you are 5 then they are the food of the gods!

We used our last remaining snack credits to buy some of these, Mickey Rice Crispie Treats.

Which we took home for Connie and my God Daughters who all declared them tasty.

I did consider using our last 2 Counter Service Credits just to get a couple more for the desserts but in the end I decided it wasnt worth the hassle so just left it, after all the QSDP had been free so we really werent loosing anything.

At the airport there was a lot of choice for places to eat but Connie and my stomach decided we should keep it simple and so we went for McDonalds. I know, I know but I do actually enjoy a big mac even at home!

Connies Cheeseburger Happy Meal came with fries and apple slices so well done McDonalds for that a good move.

My Big Mac exactly the same as home and I really enjoyed this as I was so hungry.

And so people we are at the end of the Food report as it was so late by the time we got on the plane and we had eaten already so apart from drinks we had nothing on the flight home not even a chocolate cake.

Having had the DDP last year and finding the food too much I think that having the QSDP and paying out of pocket for the odd character meal a much better option if you have young children as you eat when they want and arent tied to times and with a bit of research you can get a variety of food and it isnt all burgers and hotdogs, but as you saw it is all Chocolate Cake for dessert!

Edited at 02:47 PM.
Connies Mummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List