View Single Post
Old 30 May 14, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

Tickets

Weight loss = still not started! - excuse = wedding anniversary!

Savings from sales = £35 (plus £40 in our notes pot, a wedding anniversary pressie from my Grandparents)

Aw it's our wedding anniversary today

So I've got Orlando on the brain today thinking of our magical day last year. I really want to plan our wedding anniversary for next year, but I know that how the day will pan out will depend on what ADR I can get so have put this to the back of my mind.

One thing I have sorted since my last update is tickets! I wasn't expecting to buy these until way nearer the time, but saw a reasonable price with only £10pp deposit so went ahead and booked them! We've booked with Orlando Attraction Tickets. I'm not sure if it was a slight glitch as the 2015 flex plus tickets were less expensive that the 2014 ones and with the £5 per ticket discount they have on at the moment they came in the cheapest. With this we got a play for less card, (although I think its a bit cheeky they are including this as an added extra when anyone can download it for free ) some discount shopping vouchers and a voucher for free appetisers and VIP seating at Planet Hollywood, so we may need to make that a place to eat

I could have possibly got them cheaper buying Busch/Seaworld/Aquatica and the 3 park universal via Expedia and Topcashback but as I know from recent experience of 3 transactions not tracking :angry: cashback isn't always guaranteed.

We had the whole debate of whether to do Wet'n'wild or Aquatica and dropping one to reduce the cost.

We searched the Dibb and found that some people thought Wet'n'wild was a little dated and not as well themed as the others. The other school of thought was that whilst Wet'n'wild may not be as pretty it has the best and most exhilarating water slides. Seb and I love the big slides and after Beth getting out of Summit Plummit last year due to a storm we wanted to challenge her to Bomb Bay at Wet'n'wild, although Ihu's Breakaway Falls looks just as scary.

Plus I like the look of some of the multi person slides such as Disco H2o at Wet'n'wild. With the above taken into account and knowing that we wanted to go to Busch anyways so would get Aquatica included we decided to do both.

So that's it, its final. We will likely be doing Busch, Seaworld & Aquatica in our villa week and the 2 universal parks and Wet'n'wild during our Universal stay. We just need the busy day guide to hurry up and come out now so we can plan which days we will be going - exciting

May 2015 - Planning:Vero beach, 4nt Disney Dream, Dibb Villa @Westridge,WDW Dolphin & RPR Club level

Edited at 11:36 PM.
MrsWoody is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List