Old 7 Jul 14, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
col2501
VIP Dibber

col2501's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
We visited the Cheese cake factory at Mall of Milenia for dessert only, I was desperate to try their cheesecake, we did some shopping then the table wait was about 20mons so we got takeout instead

I love everything peanut butter related, but I also love red velvet so I decided to with the latter here and it was delicious.

It was so big I couldn't eat it all in one sitting!

The kids declared they don't like cheesecake and both had Black out cake. I thought my cheesecake was big, my word this cake was massive! They were eating it for days!

Chris couldn't decide, so he got Chris' outrageous cheesecake!
apologies for the photo, he didn't eat his straight away so I forgot the photo until it was being eaten!

When we got them, he was a bit gutted because our all came in massive square boxes but his was a much smaller portion. But when you eat it, you understand why, it is so so so rich. It had chocolate, coconut. and something like creme patisserie. inside, it was covered in nuts and chocolate chips too Chris couldn't finish it - so I obliged! For some one who doesn't have a sweet tooth I'm doing rather well here!

The red velvet cheesecake is $7.95 a slice, Chris' is $7.50 a slice and the chocolate case is also $7.95 a slice

SO glad we made it here
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1040961.jpg
Views:	2015
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	55812   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1040962.jpg
Views:	1998
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	55813   Click image for larger version

Name:	cheesecake.jpg
Views:	2039
Size:	125.8 KB
ID:	55814  

Colette
Our 1st Magical Disney Holiday!
Never Mind Epricot Trip report Oct 11
All Star Music and Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando June 2009
Sunset Lakes DIBB villa & HRH 15th October 2011
Esprit DIBB Villa 17 June 2014
Dubai Trip Report - just the 2 of us 30 Nov 2011
Introducing Queen P to Orlando June 2014 Report plenty of offsite delights food report June 2014
col2501 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List