Old 12 Jul 14, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
col2501
VIP Dibber

col2501's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Lunch at three Broomsticks int he Harry Potter part of IOA, we've never been here before and Brandon was desperate to go, he's such a big potter fan and loves it all! YOu have to queue for this restaurant like you do fpr most things here! And just as you get inside, you see you're still in the queue!

It was very busy, quite dark and noisy in here, I'll admit to getting flustered as I was ordering and completely missed off Jess order bless her, so she had to pick from all of ours

I chose the chicken and ribs which came with fried potatoes and corn

This was really enjoyable, the meat was surprisingly tender for theme park fare, especially the ribs

Brandon and Chris chose the fish and chips

Again, the fish was lovely, the batter was lovely and crispy

Poppy had mac and cheese

Quite dark this photo sorry, but you can see what I mean about the restaurant being dark.
Chris had butterbeer, we had lemonade (the kids weren't fussed ) but we brought the plastic cups home because Brandon wanted them!

Shock horror I've lost the receipt here (I have it somewhere, just not sure where! I know it was about $70 - I can tell you we paid £41.82 for this meal.

Glad we've been, in all honesty wouldn't rush back - Brandon might, I won't!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1050182.jpg
Views:	1657
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	55929   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1050183.jpg
Views:	1662
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	55930   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1050185.jpg
Views:	1661
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	55931  

Colette
Our 1st Magical Disney Holiday!
Never Mind Epricot Trip report Oct 11
All Star Music and Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando June 2009
Sunset Lakes DIBB villa & HRH 15th October 2011
Esprit DIBB Villa 17 June 2014
Dubai Trip Report - just the 2 of us 30 Nov 2011
Introducing Queen P to Orlando June 2014 Report plenty of offsite delights food report June 2014
col2501 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List