View Single Post
Old 9 Mar 12, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
MRAven
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Princess Ploppy View Post
Hi Manny

How are you? I was very excited to see The Fantasy being christened and am looking forward to hearing about the inaugural cruise soon! I so wish I was on it!

I had a great time in Vancouver visiting my sister and my baby niece. Now my planning thoughts are turned to my trip in August! I'm glad I have that to look forward to else I would burst having to wait until December!

I have my accommodation either side of the cruise booked with my DVC points. We arrive the day before the cruise so have a night book in Bay Lake Tower - I suspect we will have dinner at California Grill and watch the fireworks.

Then at the moment I have the 7 nights after the cruise booked at saratoga Springs although I am hoping to change this to Beach Club or Boardwalk in June when my 7 month window opens up - fingers crossed!
Really glad you got to meet your nice in Vancouver.

I'm still on the plan to stay at the Yatch Club Resot since it's next door to Epcot before the cruise, haven't decided after the cruise yet.

We too have a mid year vacation, planning on going to Miami for a couple of weeks and also to see the Roger Water - The Wall Concert in Ft Lauderdale.