View Single Post
Old 6 Aug 05, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post

Virgin cancelled VS027 FLIGHT

Hi Dibbers

Received a letter this morning from Virgin informing me that flight numbers VS027 & 028 have been cancelled on my forth coming trip in Septemeber. We have been changed to flight numbers VS015 & 016 That leave 1 1/4 hours later on both inbound and outbound.

I had allocated my seats on the VS027 & 028 on the Virgin atlantic website and we selected seats that we were very happy with. Now we probobly wont getthe choice as the people already on this flight have probobly already chose these seats.

I am not very happy about this change at all.Can Virgin d this and why have they done this?

What about the people that had chose to pay for premium Econonmy? What if the seats on the VS015 & 016 have already been allocated on these flights what will they have to do?

I have been really dissapointed with Virgin. I emailed them 3 weeks ago enquiring about extending my holiday by a day or two and have had ne reply. I have sent this email 3 times now without a response and now this.

It has also now put a spanner in the works for my transport that was arranged. A work colleague was going to take us to the airport for our flight and then go onto work as it would of give him just enough time to get to work now that we are on a later flight we either have to arrive very early at the airport so he can get to work on time or find an alternative. Virgin have caused us problems here and I am not happy. I think next year that this has now made my mind up on using an alternative next year

Most off all like I said above we have now lost our seats we chose on the Virgin Atlantuc website. We were very happy about these seats. I realise that they are not guarenteed but I now have no chance at all.

Is it worth emailing them about this and about them not replying to my email about extending my holiday by a day or two. Or will I be ignored like before

I will now probobly use tcd next year

An unhappy Virgin customer

Mandy

:angry: :angry:
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List