View Single Post
Old 18 Jan 12, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
teallach
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post
WOW, ok advice need please dh has just 3 days left of his holidays this year and we have never been the DLP and maybe a little surprise trip there could be on the cards for September. were in the East Midlands so if I could get flights from there to Paris whats the procedure to get to DLP when you arrive, how far is it from airport and what are the hotels like? I believe most of them are within walking distance of the park. Is it just the one park, all info would be helpful please.
Thanks
Pat

The last twice that we've been, we've taken the TGV. From what I'm led to believe, the price is not much different to getting the bus but it's certainly not cheap. I'm sure it cost us approx. £40 return each for the 10 minute trip! It's fantastically convenient.
The hotels are basic... and of course, expensive. We were told that we had a better class of room to my sister but it turned out that was due to it being closer to the main building and had a kettle! I offered to downgrade in order to get rooms together
Even the furthest away of the Disney hotels (Santa fe and Cheyenne) are only approx a 10-15 min walk and it's a nice walk as well. You walk through the Market place and the two parks are on the other side.
teallach is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List