Clare
Imagineer

Clare's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 6

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
TBH I wasn't too impressed with Teppan Edo last time I ate there (Dec 07), when it was the 'old' Teppanyaki it was brilliant, they had proper gluten free soy sauce Unfortunately now they don't, so they 'dry fry' the food (not very tasty), I have enquired recently through 'special dining' if I could take my own soy sauce but no, they don't allow it. Such a shame as Teppanyaki always used to have gluten free soy sauce.

Basically, with gluten free - once everyone's orders are taken, they will cook the gluten free food first, like I said above, it's just fried on the teppan grill, with no soy sauce added (I found it very lacking in flavour) and is just rice, no noodles. Once the gluten free food is cooked and served, they cook everybody else's, and boy did it look/smell good.

If I wasn't gluten free I'd have no hesitation in returning, but being gluten free I just found it lacking, but that is of course just my personal opinion.
Clare is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List