View Single Post
Old 12 Nov 08, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi, we have recently been twice in Feb, once early and once into March. We have booked to go again in Feb/March 2009 so must think its ok! I tend to pack a bit of everything and have worn it all. I took a gillet (armless furry thing) to travel from Manchester in and actually did wear it along with a cardi around some of the parks. the nearer you get to March the warmer it tends to be, although still very varied. Early Feb we have had frost before which turned into a 65 deg day. Late feb, early March I have been sunbathing in 80 odd deg!

We are off to Regal Palms next year and are definately hoping for a bit of sunbathing around their lovely pools. The parks are pretty quiet which is a definate bonus. We did have to track down some universal sweatshirts one year as we were at the park by 9am, then had to carry them around all day as it turned out really hot.

You can't just assume that the weather will be fab every day, but it is usually sunny, little rain, but chilly morning and evening, with a warm it in the middle. Just remember to take cardis, your travelling jacket and vest and shorts!

Have fun.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List