View Single Post
Old 19 Sep 12, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by shack69 View Post
My 7 year son loved this, We registered all 3 passes so got 3 sets of cards and 3 keys. But we only used the one key as we were told if you could end up in different places if you used all the keys. By registering each pass you get a set of cards each and you can get a new set of cards each day. There are currently about 70 cards and some are star cards (rare take a look on ebay). the portals tell a story and you can move around different areas of the magic kingdom. You can stop any time and start again another day if you wish. It can take several hours to complete if you want to , but we did rides or shows inbetween. We did get to the end and I have the video to prove it.
People will ask if you want to swap cards and that can be interesting. And some of the spells are really funny especially when you use 2 spell cards together.
All in all its a great idea.
On a similar note take a look at the agent P game at epcot. you get a communicator and travel around the world solving puzzles.

Loving all the reviews for this activity. Thank you so much everyone.

Been looking on ebay and there is 59 entries for these cards including someone selling the full set of cards for over £500, personally i'd rather collect my own and play the game myself.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List