Link to this Post
sarahc
VIP Dibber

sarahc's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
I have received a reply and it's good news! Here it is:

Dear Mrs Croote,

Thank you for contacting us.

I am happy to confirm that pushchairs, prams, car seats and travel cots do not form part of your baggage allowance and therefore are carried for free, provided that the infant/child is travelling as well. However, we do not offer a separate baggage allowance for infants.

Pushchairs, buggies, car seats and travel cots can be taken right up to the aircraft, where they will be taken by cabin crew and stored in the hold. However, if it would be easier for you, you can check it in with your baggage at check-in. Full sized, non-collapsible prams cannot be accepted for travel.

At some of our airports you may have to pick up your pushchair from baggage reclaim so please ask the Cabin Crew about your pushchair on arrival at your destination. They will be able to advise you on what happens at this airport.

More information about our baggage allowance can be found by clicking on the following link:

easyjet/EN/Book/regulations.html#baggage

I do hope I have been able to answer your question fully, if you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you further.

Yours sincerely

William MacFarlane
Customer Experience Champion