View Single Post
Old 26 Jul 12, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
madmadamemim
Getting Excited

Virgin Atlantic customer satisfaction

I've been reading lots of bad things on here recently about Virgin and just wanted to post something good!

Nothing exciting but I rang Virgin Atlantic last night to enquire about using airmiles to upgrade and got through to a lady called Jay and she was SUPER HELPFUL.

I've spoken to people in the Indian call centre on numerous occasions and they never seem to know what I'm talking about (booked with VH so was wanting to know if we could change the class of our economy tickets in order to upgrade using airmiles). Jay got it straight away, explained the procedure and then checked to see if there was any availability. She said our flight was full but then recommended extra leg room seats (something I would have wanted anyway). At £20 pp each way I think this is good value (I'm sure someone will come on and tell me extra leg room aren't worth it, lol).

She also asked if we had our car parking sorted for the airport. Again, it was as if she read my mind. I'd been online to check the perks of being a virgin frequent flyer and seen that they had deals with airport parking so Jay was able to sort all that for me as well.

She was lovely, extremely helpful and I feel I could ring her about anything. She even volunteered her full name and extension number (not had this before either!) so if I face anymore flight dilemmas I will be sure to call Jay
madmadamemim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List