View Single Post
Old 29 Jan 12, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Our Grumpy1
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 27
Hi,

We stayed at SSR for the first time last July/August. It's a big and beautiful resort and I was so grateful for the advice here on the Dibb before our stay.

We stayed in the springs in a 2 bedroom Villa. It was ideal for us as we needed to be near the amenities. In the Springs we actually did feel as if we were central. The Paddocks pool and High Rock pool a short stroll in either direction. The quieter pools of Congress Park and Grandstand a little further, but a welcome retreat in busy July/August.

Having read a lot of mixed reviews about SSR, I valued the sound advice from experience here on the Dibb. Whilst the Springs was our preference, we would have been happy with any location, especially as all appear to have lovely water, courtyard, golf course or DTD views, (no car park views).

If I had to quote a negative, and reluctantly so, it would be the dining options were rather restricted. However, DTD is on the doorstep with all the dining choices you could ask for, you have very well equipped kitchen in your villa, and there's an entire world of dining options in the parks and other resorts to try.

wishing you a wonderful holiday at SSR,
Jules.

Edited at 02:43 PM.
Our Grumpy1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List