View Single Post
Old 11 Apr 12, 07:52 AM  
Link to this Post
westwife1978
Excited about Disney

westwife1978's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Here Comes The Clampetts!

Ok so there are 9 of us going which in itself is going to be a nightmare I think. Me, DH and our kids aged 7 and 2, plus my bro SIL and their 3 yr old - along with my fab parents both aged 59 and paying for the majority of the trip! :-)

Arrival day - estimated time at POR is 6pm so body clocks will think 11pm so am thinking a quick freshen up and bite to eat before an early night - all depending on what sleep the kids get on the plane!

Day 1 - Magic Kingdom! I guess we will all be up early so heading there first - cant wait to see DD's face, at 7 I feel she will be as amazed as me! Am anticipating an early return to POR with early dinner and early bed again.

Day 2 - My bro is off to get hitched on this day - just the 3 of them so rest of us off to AK for our extra magic hour, lazy afternoon by the pool and then out for a wedding meal

Day 3 - am hoping we are sleeping past 6am by now and plan a morning at a water park and then an evening firework show.

Anyone any idea how many days it will take the kids to adjust to the times - dont want to plan too much but dont want to miss things either?

thanks
westwife1978 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List