View Single Post
Old 19 Sep 12, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Carrotstickz
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Apparently, the first time you play it, it doesn't matter which card/spells you use - you're playing the "easy" level. Once you've completed it, you then progress to the "medium" level where what card you play does make a difference. And then onto a "hard" level. Apparently.

We got some cards and started to play it, but there were queues at each of the mystical portals (or whatever they're called). We therefore decided to concentrate on the rides and other stuff at MK rather than this game.
That's what's supposed to happen but medium and hard mode got put on hold indefinitely at the start of the summer and I haven't heard anything about it coming back yet. I believe it's because the game is more popuka than they expected- and the queues you're talking about got worse when medium and hard-levels were being played.

With regards to the cards, in each pack you get five different ones. You get one star card, two planet cards and two moon cards (these are just the classification symbols).
I believe the stars run from number 1-20, planets from 21-40 and moons from 41-60.
Numbers 61-70 are INCREDIBLY rare and often fetch over $90 on eBay.

(this last bit's off the top of my head, so forgive any mistakes but I'm sure about the 61-70 cards being rare)
Carrotstickz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List