Old 8 Apr 12, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
chelseyleigh
Imagineer

chelseyleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 22
Update 9 - Yosemite

Continuing our journey northern, we are now heading to Yosemite, this journey will take place on the 1st Sept, the start of labour day weekend! Thank god we are leaving Vegas!

We are planning on getting up early on this day and catching our last vegas buffet at the wicked spoon and heading off for yosemite by 9.30pm at the very latest! might be a little tricky as the wicked spoon buffet don't open till 8am! but we will try! The drive to yosemite should take about 8hours so taking in a couple of breaks we should make it there by 6.30pm if all goes to plan!

This is another destination we are not pre-booking booking, My wishful thinking is hoping we find somewhere like this ...within budget...

Knowing our luck we will end up somewhere more like this...

Settled in, weather its under a tent or a beautiful cabin we will head of for a bite to eat and then hit the sack!

Up early on the 2nd as this is our only day at Yosemite and we want to try and leave by 3pm for San Francisco.

So after a hearty breakfast to set us up we will hopefully start the day with a treck off the national park and hopefully be able to experience one of these beauties...

We are not 100% sure yet but me and my mum are thinking about doing a horse riding treck round yosemite if that is possible, if anyone has any info on this that would be great!

One reason I want to do this is to avoid ending up with one of these tangled round my foot!

argh even that picture creeps me out! Please tell me I'm not gonna see TOO many during my West Coast trip!?

So like I said we want to finish up today by 3pm to travel down to San Francisco by 7pm!

Well thats all for Yosemite really! Sorry about the lack of excitement here!