Old 6 Apr 12, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
chelseyleigh
Imagineer

chelseyleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 22
Update 7 - San Diego

On the evening of the 26th, after our last lovely meal in Disney we will be moving down to our destination for the next 3 nights - San Diego.

Now this is the first of 3 locations that we arn't planning on pre-booking accomodation for, I no some people might find this a little risky but we feel it is all part of the excitement of a Fly Drive (Well its how my mum always remembers doing hers anyway!) Saying that I would love if you guys could advise me on some areas within San Diego to head towards for a nice but cheap hotel that is a good base for Seaworld and the Zoo.

So we are hoping to arrive at our hotel by 8pm, hopefully after not too many arguments over where to stay! So after checking in and getting settled in, depending how tired we are feeling we might have a little explore around the area and then head to bed!

Like I have said previously we are not making any plans set in stone but during out stay at San Diego we would like to spend one day visiting

Seaworld

I no a lot of people have commented on SeaWorld San Diego mentioning that its exactly the same as the park in Florida but tbh I love it in Florida so I haven't got a problem with that! Plus my parents haven't been to Orlando since I was about 7 so over 10 years ago! So im sure they will love to visit/re-visit this park

After a lovely chilled day in this park we will spend the evening exploring San Diego, perhaps hitting La Jolla beach...

and hopefully find a lovely seafood restaurant for dinner - Again reccomendations would be greatly appreciated!

God - I am looking forward to this stuff, you just cant get good seafood in London!

On the other day we will be exploring the world famous zoo ...

San Diego Zoo

Just realised how Animal based our stay at San Diego is looking! Haha! its ok i promise no more animal visits...

So I do love a good zoo in the sunshine and hopefully this one won't dissapoint!

The evening will again be followed by yummy seafood!

For our last day we will be splitting up, my dad is very fond of visiting the millitary bases and museums San Diego has to offer, and as you can guess me and my mum arn't too fond on that side of San Diego, so whilst we leave the men to there manly military activities me and my mum will hop on a boat over to Coronado and spend the morning exploring this beautiful island.

The only thing I am worried about is having enough time, on this day our last day we need to be on our way to Las Vegas by 2pm to make it there for evening. Do you guys think we will have enough time to visit coronado/the military bases in this time, obviously we will be willing to have an early start.

So that concludes our stay in San Diego, Next up (after a long journey) Las Vegas...