Link to this Post
jellybean
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 3
Guidebook Reviews: 1
When Maddie met the mouse - October 2014 - Day 3

Grr just finished this day then clicked out of the window by mistake but anyway...

We had another good night last night so up nice and early for brekkie at Hollywood and Vine with Disney Junior. For those in the know (ie those with too much time on their hands or have under 5's!) this consists of Handy Manny, Doc McStuffins, Jake, and Sofia the First. We were totally here for Doc! We're all not so secret Doc McStuffins fans, genuinely think this programme is better written and has better storylines than most of the drivel on ITV! We were umming and ahhing whether this meal would be worth it but I was so pleased we did it, great character interaction, good food and Maddie loved it

After breakfast the others went off to ride star tours while me and Maddie watched the jedi thing outside, I suffered a bit from motion sickness pre-maddie but my pregnancy was pretty rough and now I am extremely sensitive to anything like simulators etc so I kept those to an absolute minimum this holiday!

Always time for a quick power nap..

We headed over to Toy Story, we had FP+ luckily, this is a great little ride but I really think its overhyped now, I certainly wouldn't queue over an hour for it! Maddie didnt seem to be fussed either way with this one, she just wanted to eat the glasses and thought we'd all gone a bit mental I think!

Everyone else headed off to do boring adult things before our fp for RnR and ToT so me and DH took maddie to see Disney Junior Live!

She absolutely loved this and its one of our highlights as parents of the holiday - she just took it all in, was bouncing around to the songs and just mesmerised, she watched the entire thing and had the host cooing over her as she was just so excited by it.

It was so hot again by now so we grabbed an ice cream and a shady spot and gave Maddie her first ever ice cream - needless to say she loved it and eyed up everyones ice creams for the remainder of the holiday

It was time for our fastpasses so we headed over to ride ToT - Ben & mum had never done this before so they both rode and both loved it - thanks to child swap I got to do this twice as this is my fave ride of all time! When we got out Maddie was trying to nap but getting so hot as the sun was just so strong and her teeth were playing her up so I skipped RnR and once the others had rode we headed back to OKW for some pool time to cool off.

Dinner plans tonight were meant to be meeting Tabs at DTD but by the time we'd sat at the pool for a bit Maddie was happily cooled off and ready for an early night as were we really so we decided to skip it and instead got counter service from Goods to Go and had that on the patio. Early nights all round!
Our family - Oct 2010 // Sep 2012 - Our amazing WDW Wedding & Honeymoon ~ OKW, DCL & POP // Oct 2014 - Taking the baby for the 1st time! ~ OKW -- Trip Index // March 2017 - 5 toddlers do disney! // Nov 18 - DLP! // Oct 2021 - COVID stole our WDW return // June 22 DLP Finally
jellybean is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 14, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
jcourt39
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Lenny would love this meet. We're Doc fans too x x x
jcourt39 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 14, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
beck_loz
Imagineer

beck_loz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Another great day, Maddie is sooo cute x
beck_loz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 14, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post

I met Doc at California Adventure - she's sooo cute! Maddie is such a happy baby, lovely pictures & memories for her :-)
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 14, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Corky
Excited about Disney

Great photos again, am loving the ones with the ice cream, and you can't get better than her first ice cream being a Mickey Bar
Corky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 15, 12:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Erial
VIP Dibber

Maddie is gorgeous! Such lovely photos of treasured memories. Thanks for sharing.
Claire
X

2005 - Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa * 2011 - Wyndham LBV Resort * 2013 - Sheraton Vistana Resort LBV - Trip Report - Complete * 2014 - Kissimmee Villa - Trip Report - Complete * 2015 - Hard Rock Hotel & Beach Club - Trip Report - Complete * 2016 - New York - Trip Report - Complete * 2016 - Massachusetts Road Trip - Trip Report - Complete * 2017 - Florida Road Trip & Old Key West * 2018 - Florida Road Trip & Polynesian * 2019 - SSR, Grand Floridian & Boardwalk
Erial is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List