Old 11 Jul 15, 11:51 PM  
Link to this Post
k4ti3-x
Apprentice Imagineer

k4ti3-x's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Girls on tour - May 2015: Day 6 Hollywood Studios & Blizzard Beach

Day 6 - Hollywood studios and blizzard beach

Today we were headed to Hollywood Studios! Another one of my favourite parks but unfortunately Louise wouldn't be able to go on many of the rides here so we had added on Blizzard beach in the afternoon.
Arrived for 8:30am as it opened at 8am today - very early start after a late night!
Tram pics -

Arrived at the park and it was fairly quiet -

Headed straight for Tower of Terror and Ash & Louise decided to sit this one out. I love this ride but always get really nervous before I ride it! Camilla being the big thrill seeker that she is didn't find this one scary at all!

Came off and decided it would be best to ride Rock n Roller coaster now before the queues built up anymore as we didn't manage to get a fast pass for this ride. Louise opted to wait in the queue with us and would just exit as we got on the ride as it was a 45 min wait. Again another ride I'm terrified of before I get on but always love it once off! I sat on my own as I had rode it before so Ash & Milla could sit together.

After RnR we could use our fast passes for Toy Story Mania! So headed over the the Pixar section - I love the theming here so cool

Louise ended up winning again! I came 3rd It was only 11:30am but we were starving so headed to the ABC Commisionary for lunch, it had only just opened as we got there. The menu wasn't too inspiring here and it went for a chicken burger but it wasn't the best. Had a chat with a table clearer about Disney and his favourite parks then we headed off to use our fast pass for star tours! We got straight on the ride but Louise & Milla came off feeling sick and dizzy after this one. They were having a star wars weekend and the cast from the movie were being driven in to the park in Mustangs They had a storm trooper show which we watched from a distance.

We then headed over to the Beauty and the Beast show. Arrived just as the show started so were sat right at the top. Good show especially as I hadn't seen Beauty and the beast in ages!

Our fast passes for Tower of terror were eligible now so we rode it once more with ashleigh joining us this time!

We decided to call it a day at HS and head to the gift shop and onward to Blizzard Beach. I got a Hollywood studios mug with lots of the characters on it. We then headed out!

We drove the short journey to blizzard beach. Ash sat out because of her legs as they were very swollen and had a heat rash all over them and she didn't want to aggravate them anymore. She set up camp and read her magazines. We went on lazy river twice then went to find ash to keep her company, we sun bathed/napped then headed to the wave pool then back on lazy river and before we knew it, it was 5pm and the park was closing.

After our early lunch we were now feeling quite peckish and Milla fancied ice cream so we headed to Baskin Robbins where we all got ice cream cones and donuts from Dunkin Donuts and we sat outside and ate them. It was next to one of those big bargain stores and we looked in it and got a few discounted items.

We headed back to hotel and got ready for tea. We headed out at 9pm to Olive Garden.

We had a bit of a wait for the table to we sat at the bar and ordered cocktails - strawberry margaritas and pina coladas all round.

For our food we had - Lasagne

Cheese Ravioli

Chicken pasta

Wholewheat pasta and chicken

We had another round of cocktails but there was far too much food so we got the rest to take away! We had a really nice server here called Trey who Ashleigh took a fancy too!

Got back about 11 and straight to bed - finally a lie in tomorrow

Thanks for reading!
Katie xo.

Day 7 - relax and Epcot
k4ti3-x is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 15, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney89
Imagineer

Ahhh I love Olive Garden.

Fab ride photos

Las Vegas & California - 2014
Orlando - 2000/2001/2002/2003/2004/2005/2006/2007/2010/2013/2014/2017
lovedisney89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 15, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Your ride pictures are so funny.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 15, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHunts
Very Serious Dibber

your ToT photos are great! The food at Olive Garden looks great, as do the cocktails x
TheHunts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 15, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandosgr8
Imagineer

orlandosgr8's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Lol at some of the ride photos

Orlando 02,04,06,07,08,10,11,12,13,14,16, 18 &
New York 06, 11 and Smoky Mountains 14
orlandosgr8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 15, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Ooh Olive Garden! Yum.

Ride pics are great, did you have Memory Maker to get those?
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List