Notices

Old 2 Oct 15, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
You're in the 100's today wahoo!
OMG eek! How exciting! xx
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 15, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
vitfa
Imagineer

Lovely to see you back sarah - I loved your last pre trippie

Paige is so gorgeous and small
My little boy is 9mths and huge for his age

I just lost my dad 2 months ago - I try to treasure the moments he had with my little ones - but its so very hard - We are going to Disney October 2016 as his treat so I can tell the kids all about him when they look at there photos - sorry for waffling
Lynsey x
Old 6 Oct 15, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vitfa View Post
Lovely to see you back sarah - I loved your last pre trippie

Paige is so gorgeous and small
My little boy is 9mths and huge for his age

I just lost my dad 2 months ago - I try to treasure the moments he had with my little ones - but its so very hard - We are going to Disney October 2016 as his treat so I can tell the kids all about him when they look at there photos - sorry for waffling
Lynsey x
Thank you!

Aw bless! Cute! We have that little chair that he's sat in on your signature! (But in pink)

Sorry about your dad, it's hard to take when it happens isn't it. Lovely idea about his treat to Disney! Precious memories xx
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 15, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

184 Days To Go

4 days to go until I can book the restaurant reservations! I have been thinking of where we can eat differently this time! So exciting!

We are thinking of having a dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table, we had a breakfast last time!
Hollywood & Vine, Disney Junior breakfast. We didn't do this last time but we will have Paige with us this time and she will be just turned 1 year!
Sci Fi because it looks really cool!
And also the shows, Mickey's Backyard BBQ, Disney's Spirit of Aloha and Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue!
What are peoples thoughts on these?

I took my little ones to watch Disney on Ice yesterday!
It was so cool! I absolutely loved it! I mean, the kids absolutely loved it!

I made Paige a little skirt and headband to wear!
I've just started using my sewing machine and learned how to do this a few weeks back!

It was fab! The army arranged transport to Manchester and everything so it was just brilliant! So worth the money! Has anybody else been?
Paige was mesmerised! There's something so special about Disney that just does it to kids! Roll on April!

Edited at 11:48 AM.
Old 18 Oct 15, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Hi Sarah x
Just been catching up on your pre trippie, I remember reading and speaking to you a few times last year and the wonderful invitations you did for me for the kids. . . . I also remmber your reveal video for your little boy it was amazing and his reaction priceless ... I've no idea how you managed to keep it a surprise from him for so long, I certainly couldnt have done it with my girls but the reaction you got it was so worth keeping a secret.
Congratulations on the birth if your beautiful daughter she is gorgeous and I'm sorry to read about your mums passing.
It's brilliant you are going back to Florida, we are going for our second trip of a lifetime too... Just before you... We fly out in the 16th April.
We stayed at Disney last year but this time we are off site staying at Rosen inn @ pointe Orlando because we want to experience a lot of the other parks as only did Disney last year. . . . One if the things we plan on doing is the penguin experience at seaworld great to read you enjoyed it.
So look forward to reading about your planning and I'll let you know what we have planned too we arnt sure yet exactly but already our booking for four has increased because we recently added my eldest daughters boyfriend into the booking do there's now five of us!
Happy planning.
Ps the toy story photo of your children is amazing x
Sam xx
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 15, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi Sarah

Im 4 days behind you so get to book reservations on Saturday.

Im slightly nervous as first time on site and still haven't decided on my itinerary but as park hours are out now will take a look.

Love your trip reports too!

Zoe xxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 15, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMadMummy
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I remember you Don't think I was I under this name then though!

Sorry to hear you have had a hard time lately.

Looking forward to reading all your plans
Old 18 Oct 15, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkertangled
Imagineer

Mobile

Good to have you back. Was loving your last trip report.
So sorry to hear about your mum, how lovely she got to meet Paige - her early arrival was meant to be!
Great plans so far we are staying at SSR next August.
Can't wait to read more!
Tinkertangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 15, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Hi Sarah x
Just been catching up on your pre trippie, I remember reading and speaking to you a few times last year and the wonderful invitations you did for me for the kids. . . . I also remmber your reveal video for your little boy it was amazing and his reaction priceless ... I've no idea how you managed to keep it a surprise from him for so long, I certainly couldnt have done it with my girls but the reaction you got it was so worth keeping a secret.
Congratulations on the birth if your beautiful daughter she is gorgeous and I'm sorry to read about your mums passing.
It's brilliant you are going back to Florida, we are going for our second trip of a lifetime too... Just before you... We fly out in the 16th April.
We stayed at Disney last year but this time we are off site staying at Rosen inn @ pointe Orlando because we want to experience a lot of the other parks as only did Disney last year. . . . One if the things we plan on doing is the penguin experience at seaworld great to read you enjoyed it.
So look forward to reading about your planning and I'll let you know what we have planned too we arnt sure yet exactly but already our booking for four has increased because we recently added my eldest daughters boyfriend into the booking do there's now five of us!
Happy planning.
Ps the toy story photo of your children is amazing x
Sam xx
Hiya lovely

Aw yeah, I absolutely loved doing the restaurant invites for everybody! Made me happy to help kids have an even more magical trip! Very time consuming though! Hehe!

I absolutely loved Callums reaction! It was incredible and worth all of the almost slip ups! Haha!

Thank you so much! How lovely that you will be there at the same time as us! That's fab! Hows your planning going?
I absolutely LOVED the penguin experience! I'm going again for sure! Never get enough of penguins! Haha! xx
Old 19 Oct 15, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by taramacey1 View Post
Hi Sarah

Im 4 days behind you so get to book reservations on Saturday.

Im slightly nervous as first time on site and still haven't decided on my itinerary but as park hours are out now will take a look.

Love your trip reports too!

Zoe xxx
Oh how exciting!
Have you started to plan now?! xxx