Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 22 Nov 15, 01:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Leggibone
Imagineer

Mr Bear Grand Adventure- November 14- Day 3

Day 3- seaworld and premium outlets
Index Here

The girls woke up at 5am with me following at 6am, the getting ready for the day routine commenced and we were ready to leave the room at 7:45, the first order of the day was breakfast, which we had at the hotel buffet, this was a tasty selection of fried goods, pastrys ect. We each had a plate and enjoyed a glass of juice and coffee (tea for Girls).

We Popped into 7-Eleven to grab snacks for Seaworld, and slushies, food purchased we got the itrolley and arrived at seaworld for just after 9,
(those who are seaworld screamish please skip this section of the report)

our printed tickets for discovery cove got us in just fine and we headed straight for manta; it was a walk on - I really enjoy this ride but the girls aren't so keen (I think it's like air at Alton towers, which I also love)

We then headed for the Dolphin stadium for blue Horrizons, where I will led the pics do the Talking...

Seeing as we were in the area, we then headed to journey to Atlantis and using the same locker, Kraken, I recall walking to empire of the penguin also, but the queue was too long so we didn't ride (it was out the door, but we didn't realise it's actually really short till later on) just grabbed our bags back out of the locker instead

The big rides successfully ridden we walked round to see the turtles, however we then realised the time and headed to shamu stadium ready for the 12 o'clock one ocean, we weren't very early in but we still managed a seat in the centre of the stadium in the splash zone (we didn't get wet though!) I enjoyed both these shows, however they are the same as they were in 2012, I would have thought they would have updated them a little In 2 years!

Just out of shamu stadiums wanted to try dippin dots... I had the cookie dough ones, but at $6.70 they were nothing special!

2014 - Rosen Inn International, Hard Rock Hotel, Yacht club and Bay Lake Tower! Mr Bears Grand Adventure, 2015- A sneaky to DLP- Sequoia Lodge, 2016- Another WDW trip... BLT, AKL, HRH and Rosen Inn - Mr Bear takes Boris to WDW, 2022 - Taking the small fry…. Coronado spring addition, 2024 - Riding solo?

Edited at 01:22 AM.
Leggibone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 15, 01:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Leggibone
Imagineer

Walking back to the rest of the park (spamming the gopro along the way) we found our selfs at empire of the penguin again, this time we braved the queue, and it turned out to be a pretty cool ride, I loved seeing all the Penguins at the end, however being a replica of the artic it was perilously cold!

We then found our way back round to the Dolphins, where we stood and watched them for a while taking pictures,

It was then tending towards time for the 2:15 pets ahoy, so we headed round to seaport theatre, via a look in the dolphin nursery.
Pets ahoy was an enjoyable show, the animals are trained quite cleverly ( I know I could never get my dog to do that stuff!)
Having done everything we wanted to do in seaworld we then exited and found the itrolley again, we then decided to hop on right up to stop 1 for the premium outlets, it's not too bad a journey. And with the light traffic at around 3pm we made good time up Idrive (except for a section where there are road works, near wet n wild)
First stop on outlets was...
Victoria secret, followed by American apparel, Neimann Marcus, cosmetics company, bath and body works, then finally ugg and Disney.

At somepoint we found opurselves hungry, so we went to the food court, where i had five guys and the girls had pizza (all very tasty)

We returned from out lets at about 7:30 and headed to our room Via the lobby to book ourselves onto the shuttle for disney in the morning, ready for our onsite stay.
Upon arrival at our room we unpacked shopping stuff, I wrote up trip report stuff and the girls packed for our disney nights and promptly retired to bed (snoring at me by 8:30pm) i then packed and was in bed myself by 9:30pm
2014 - Rosen Inn International, Hard Rock Hotel, Yacht club and Bay Lake Tower! Mr Bears Grand Adventure, 2015- A sneaky to DLP- Sequoia Lodge, 2016- Another WDW trip... BLT, AKL, HRH and Rosen Inn - Mr Bear takes Boris to WDW, 2022 - Taking the small fry…. Coronado spring addition, 2024 - Riding solo?
Leggibone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 15, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Love those trees in the water at Seaworld, such a great idea.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 16, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Yes, the Sea of Trees during the Christmas season is great - it hadn't started at that point but obviously they had put the trees in ready!

We are stalking you again - we were in Seaworld that day too!

You missed out on Turtle Trek. It's amazing - make a point of checking it out next time.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List