Notices

Old 2 Mar 16, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
TracyW
Imagineer

Just subscribed to your report, we are doing much the same trip next year for our 25th wedding anniversary/DS 21st birthday, but in reverse! Patiently waiting for VH to release dates so we can have a quote off them for a package before I try DIY!

Amerihost Resort 2002, ASMovies May/June 2004, AKL 7/8 June 2004, ASMovies April 2006, DLRP Explorers Hotel Nov 2006, CB Aug 2008, Sequoia Lodge DLRP Aug 2009, POR Oct 2011, West Coast 2013, POR 2015, AMI 2015, DLC 2017
TracyW is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 16, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
mobeckwith
Imagineer

Mobile

All sounds great,that's a trippie I wont be missing mo x
mobeckwith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 16, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post

Looking forward to reading your trippie,it sounds amazing!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 16, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
TracyW
Imagineer

Just wondering if you could share the California/Hawaii Facebook page?

Amerihost Resort 2002, ASMovies May/June 2004, AKL 7/8 June 2004, ASMovies April 2006, DLRP Explorers Hotel Nov 2006, CB Aug 2008, Sequoia Lodge DLRP Aug 2009, POR Oct 2011, West Coast 2013, POR 2015, AMI 2015, DLC 2017
TracyW is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 16, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Eeyorefanuk
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TracyW View Post
Would like to know too

I can't make final decision on ours
Old 17 Apr 16, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
sweetemotion
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 114
I think I might be as excited for your trip as you are!

I miss Vegas, and I miss Disneyland and I really REALLY miss Hawaii! And I'm aching to go to NYC soooo much!

It sounds like the perfect trip. You'll be tired but I always say go big or go home haha. Besides you'll get a lot of relaxation on Waikiki beach. Oh I'm excited for you to visit Hawaii! haha

The clear blue water is just... well amazing! You have to see it to really get it

I'm interested in seeing your NYC plans. I'm trying to see if I can squeeze out some extra cash to go in June this year, either that or a trip to CA to see Big Sur

I might go re-read some of your other trippies, I really enjoy them

WDW - 96, 99, 00, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 17
DLP - 98, 01, 02, 10 DLR - 11, 12, 14, 18 15
Las Vegas - 11, 12, 13x2, 14, 18x2
WDW Cast Member 17 - 18 14 U.S. States & Counting!
sweetemotion is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 16, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by Eeyorefanuk View Post
We fell in love with wakiki and aulani and maui last year

My friend stayed in vdara she loved it
Thank you! We can't wait! The more planning I do about Hawaii, the more excited I get!

Just subscribed to your report, we are doing much the same trip next year for our 25th wedding anniversary/DS 21st birthday, but in reverse! Patiently waiting for VH to release dates so we can have a quote off them for a package before I try DIY!
Eep how exciting for you! I'll be sure to share any tips I get!

Originally Posted by mobeckwith View Post
All sounds great,that's a trippie I wont be missing mo x
Haha thank you!

Originally Posted by princess_chazy View Post
Looking forward to reading your trippie,it sounds amazing!
Thanks Charlene!

There are a few but the main one is 'California Dreamers and West Coast Wanderers'

Originally Posted by Eeyorefanuk View Post
Would like to know too

I can't make final decision on ours
Originally Posted by sweetemotion View Post
I think I might be as excited for your trip as you are!

I miss Vegas, and I miss Disneyland and I really REALLY miss Hawaii! And I'm aching to go to NYC soooo much!

It sounds like the perfect trip. You'll be tired but I always say go big or go home haha. Besides you'll get a lot of relaxation on Waikiki beach. Oh I'm excited for you to visit Hawaii! haha

The clear blue water is just... well amazing! You have to see it to really get it

I'm interested in seeing your NYC plans. I'm trying to see if I can squeeze out some extra cash to go in June this year, either that or a trip to CA to see Big Sur

I might go re-read some of your other trippies, I really enjoy them
We have the same mantra around 'go big or go home'. I always say we can sleep when we get home! Or there'll be plenty of flights to sleep on!

The more I read about Hawaii, the more excited I get! It just looks spectacular! The views, the sights, the things we're going to get to do and see! Eeep!

Fingers crossed you get your trip to New York or California! I love seeing your photos on IG!

Thanks for reading my trippies, I write them because I like looking back at them but it's good that others get to enjoy them too!

Thanks everyone for your comments! I'm sorry I haven't replied in so long!
I have a few updates which I'll try and do soon - I vowed that my 30th year would be a great one but it's very busy too! Can't remember the last time I had a free weekend!

We're now only 135 days away so the countdown is coming down beautifully!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 16, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
TracyW
Imagineer

There are a few but the main one is 'California Dreamers and West Coast Wanderers'

From: Natsynoo's 30th: Return To The West - September 2016 - Page 5 - theDIBB
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...4#post11547084

Thank you!

Old 5 May 16, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
bambikate
VIP Dibber

bambikate's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 25
Oh wow your update is amazing! Funnily enough Andy and I were chatting about doing a California / Hawaii trip and we said "New York would be cool on this same trip!" It all sounds wonderful! How did the non-disney hotel in Hawaii compare to Aulani? Was it a lot cheaper? Is it all inclusive? x

IG: _disneykate_
YouTube: DisneyKate
bambikate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 16, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by bambikate View Post
Oh wow your update is amazing! Funnily enough Andy and I were chatting about doing a California / Hawaii trip and we said "New York would be cool on this same trip!" It all sounds wonderful! How did the non-disney hotel in Hawaii compare to Aulani? Was it a lot cheaper? Is it all inclusive? x
Thank you! Just about to post another actually
Haha so a similar trip might be in the works for you then?! I can share some tips!
The non-Disney hotel is soooooo much cheaper, Aulani is £400 ish per night for a cash booking, so we have stuck with Waikiki as we just can't stretch to it, it's going to be tight enough as it is!
As far as I could tell through my research, Hawaii doesn't seem to be an 'all inclusive resort' type place like, say, Mexico or Cuba. There might be some but I wasn't really looking. There's tonnes of places to eat in Waikiki anyway! Our rate includes breakfast. I don't know what the cost is as we have booked a package but I don't think it was more than £100 ish per night.
Hope that helps!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List