Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 19 Jul 16, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
tinker82
Serious Dibber

November Xmas Fun at DLP - Day 2 Walt Disney Studios

Day 2 – Walt Disney Studios

It was 4pm by the time we got to the studios & although it was raining lightly we were anxious to get some rides done! I knew the big queues for the weekend would be Crush & Ratatouille & as we hadn’t done either of them before we headed that way first.

Crush was showing a 30 min wait so the kids & I joined the queue & left hubby to wait in peace with a coffee (hubby did all the driving & was glad of some alone time lol). We all loved this ride, it was totally awesome (dude!) and not what I expected at all!

Next we headed to Ratatouille which was showing a 10 min wait so the five of us rode together. It was a fab ride & we all laughed a lot - bar the grumpy teenager who complained she doesn’t like simulators & took off her 3D glasses!

I wasn’t quite psyched up enough for Tower of Terror so we wandered round to Rock n Roller Coaster instead, which was also showing a 10 min wait. It was practically a walk on so we all rode twice, then left hubby to wait while the rest of us rode a 3rd time with 2 of us on the front row & 2 on the back row! After the first ride I purchased a Photopass (using my shareholder discount) & got all our photos added. DS also managed to trade a couple of pins at the desk Rock n Roller Coaster is one of our favourite rides in Paris and Orlando & we could have happily kept riding all night but I wanted to see Dreams so we headed to the Disneyland Park just before 6.

Everyone was hungry again and as it was dark & wet we opted for the nearest place which turned out to be the Plaza Gardens Buffet. I was pleased as this was on my list of places to try & it didn’t disappoint – we all found something we liked & the desserts were fab! We used my Shareholders card which knocked 15% off but the price for 5 was still eyewatering!

As we were finishing our puddings I suddenly noticed it had gone really dark outside & realised it was 7pm so we rushed out to watch Dreams (I was slightly gutted to miss the tree lighting but we were all too hungry & there would be other opportunities).

We did enjoy Dreams but I much prefer the firework spectacular in the Magic Kingdom – there was just a little bit too much Frozen & not enough fireworks for my liking!

On the way out we wandered through the Main Street shops & as well as checking out potential souvenirs the kids managed to trade a few more pins.

We were all tired and wet and glad to get warm, dry and into bed for 9.15!
tinker82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 17, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Emma1987BTL
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I can't wait to ride crush and ratatouille 😁 Not so keen on the big ones but agreed to do them all 😳🙊 lol it looks amazing xx
Emma1987BTL is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List