Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 20 Sep 16, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
TheDisneyCouple
Imagineer

Day 4

Please see 'Index'.

Edited at 11:59 PM.
TheDisneyCouple is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 16, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I feel that my comments on your report make me sound like a broken record but I don't know how you had the patience to deal with your SIL, she seems so demanding and it seems to be "her way or no way" poor Damien, perhaps that long walk helped him blow off some steam.

Im glad you had some fun on the rides though and Harry done well with his ride choices today, brave wee man, I hope you have a more successful day tomorrow! Those meatballs do look really dry though, don't they? Philly steak sandwich looks delish!
Old 20 Sep 16, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Macca04
Imagineer

Glad Harry enjoyed the rides today, my grandson aged 7 loved Bilge Rat Barges, he really didn't like Jurassic Park, he said it wasn't the drop, the T Rex frightened him he thought it was going to eat him. We took him on King Kong the queue was a bit scary and when we went back on another day at first he said he wouldn't go on but then quite suddenly changed his mind and we went on it again. He wouldn't go on Jurassic Park again though.

Looking forward to the next instalment.
Macca04 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 16, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

I don't understand why it is taking so long to get ready in the morning?! It was bad enough when I had to deal with my 15 year old grumpy teen last time we went, I was like a mother possessed ramming waffles down him and shoving him in the shower! It drove me mad! But even so, we still managed to get out before 10am...! I don't think you were bossy enough lol! I would have spontaneously combusted!

As you say, its much better to get up, go out, then come back when it gets too hot and busy in the afternoon...

This one is warming up nicely!

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 16, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

I'm really enjoying this trip report, thank you so much for taking the time to write this!

I agree with you about Sketcher's Go Walks - I have a pink pair and they are so comfy, they are like wearing slippers. But they look like old ladies' shoes!

Well done on your honest trip report, it takes a lot of courage to write a 'warts & all' report.
Old 20 Sep 16, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
lovemickey
Imagineer

Mobile

Great trip report! I'm loving your honesty. Looking forward to next day!
lovemickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 16, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Well done to Harry for being so brave, great that he enjoyed Jurassic Park so much... little dare devil!

I hope you get to Cheesecake Factory on another day... will be checking back to see
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 16, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Sounds like you had fun. Shame you didn't get to the cheesecake factory.

Brillant story about the christmas decoration. How lovely of that lady.

Edited at 07:15 PM.
waiting4disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 16, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
orlando10
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi
Loved your christmas decorations, we have a similar tradition.
So sorry you had to bend your plans again, is does sound as a previous poster said it's her way or no way. Four days in and I think I would be ready to blow, I would go on early to the parks and let her meet you when she is ready, nothing worse than hanging around waiting on someone or the night before say we are leaving at whatever time if you want to go be ready or we will see you later. I understand she has some issues that maybe contribute to this but she should as a courtesy suggest meeting later as its takes her longer.
Did you say she had been to Florida before, surely she should know it's comfy shoes territory.
Hoping you have more enjoyable days now feet are sorted.
DLP 2016, 2018

Edited at 06:39 PM.
orlando10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 16, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
jemima2
Imagineer

loved that! but i must ask again ...why didnt harry sleep in the same room as his mum? seriously enjoying these, thanks xx
jemima2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List