cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Day 2

Day 2 Disneyland Paris is it really that bad.

We got up early and walked to the sectary a man asked where we where going he said parks not open until 8 I said yes that fine but is it ok to still come though and just go to the train staion for a drink . He said yes that’s fine so that what we did Maria had a roll of some sort I just had a bottle of water Maria all so had a drink which was fine . We where out by 7:30 and b7y the park gate by 7:35 A lady said in French park not open then walked off she did not wait until I answered . I said to my partner I know the park not open as the gates are closed she bust out laughing . We waited a few secretary came over but they where fine most spoke English as well as French some other people arrived . The gates opened at 7:55 and we where in the park by8:05 as we entered the park we saw Pluto come out so we just walked over and was frist of the day to get a photo but he world not let Maria go and the cast member had to tell him off so funny . We walked down main street and saw doland again there was about 3 people in front not a long wait again Donald tried to walk off with Maria shooing me away and the cast member had to tell him of he was stamping his feet wavering him arms again so so funny . We had a good look around the park and rode a few rides it was really nice there was a few people smoking but not as bad as some people have had it up to them I say . The park is of course smaller but there quite a lot there . I post what I think at the end of this short trip report . We left just after 11 as we decided to come back later for the fireworks . I asked if Maria world like A meal at Café Mickey that night she said yes so we walked back to the hotel and booked for that night 6:30 so something special for evening . We decided to go to The studios for a look around . We walked again though the Village one of the sectary on the gate was the same one as in the morning as We where about to go though the scanner he remmberd us and we had a short conversation then we herded to the park . There was a small queue and was soon in the park we had a wander and did a few rides. I give my opions at the end of this mini report . We left at just after 5pm I asked Maria if she wanted to go to Paris the next day she said she love to so we went to the information place and brought our day passes for the next day 26.95 Euros each for all travel bus, Train, metro not a bad price . We walked to Café Mickey and got in early I do A report of this at the end . We when herded to the Park for the fire works . We went over to it’s a small world no one waiting as the ride ended the bloke on the control panel asked if we wanted to stay on we said yes so rode a gain as we came off we just headed for the castle and the fireworks well worth seeing A wow factor after we made our way out and back to hotel again we walked bed by 10:30 Tommow Paris.

Here the Pics fome today

I did take quite a few more but I dont want to overload with pictures
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 16, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

I like an early start too, up and out as soon as possible. Sound like you had a lovely time. Nice photos
Old 23 Sep 16, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Jedi Princess View Post
I like an early start too, up and out as soon as possible. Sound like you had a lovely time. Nice photos
Thank you
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 16, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Infinity Red
Imagineer

Great character interaction that's what I like about DLP, looked and sounded a fab day 😀
Old 15 Oct 16, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Infinity Red View Post
Great character interaction that's what I like about DLP, looked and sounded a fab day 😀
Many thanks yes it was some of the best
Old 23 Oct 16, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
disney owl
Imagineer

disney owl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
a full first day
June 2001, August 2003,2007 &Sept 2010 - WDW Offsite
June 2005 - DLP Davy Crockett Ranch
disney owl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 16, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
stupet11
Imagineer

Great pic with Chip n Dale!
stupet11 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 16, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Charlottesumx
slightly serious Dibber

great photos, glad you had a good time!
December 1980 I-drive August 1987 Fort Wilderness July 2001 Paris Davy Crockett December 2008 Kissimee and Bahama Bay May 2008 Paris Santa Fe June 2011 Paris Campanile February 2016 Port Orleans Disney, Universal Cabana Bay
Charlottesumx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 16, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Thank you