Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 15 Oct 16, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Cool 3rd Visit 1 word WOOHOO! August 8th 2016 Day 12 Amway Center & Epcot (AGAIN!) & D.S

3rd Visit 1 word WOOHOO! CBR/RPR July/August 2016 INDEX

Day 12 8/8/2016 Amway center, Epcot (again!) & D.S

Well Reece is a big Orlando Magic (basketball) fan, so after we have a lazy morning and have had breakfast at OPR, though I got shouted at today off a CM when I asked if I could have a cup for coffee Telling me to use my refillable, I told her I had done this every day as I didn't want it smelling of coffee and she told me in a very stern voice that she will let me today, but I have to use my refillable in future lol I consider myself told but we’re only there for a few more days anyway, so may just avoid her! We get an Uber up to the Amway centre, the driver is very friendly, he is driving a gear shift car instead of an automatic, which is unusual for an American, also he talks football (yes he called it football not soccer) to Ste and Reece, he is a big Everton fan, saying he isn't a glory hunter whatever that means lol
We get to the Amway but unfortunately the court isn’t open to the public (think they are missing a trick there...never mind the pun)
Doesn't he look pleased as punch to be there

He gets plenty of pics outside

Including being the I in the Magic sign as the I was missing from it!

Afterwards we go into the shop and he spends a small fortune in there, getting some socks, a first team jersey and a couple of t-shirts including a Spiderman one with Orlando Magic on

We also get a pic of this Orlando Strong poster, you can easily forget the horrors of the world when in the Disney bubble

Then it’s back to CBR to drop his stuff off & then back out for the bus to Epcot so we (I!) can go on the Frozen ride (yea I know I’m sad but I really want to go on it!)

But when we get there, it’s bloody well broken down again But we get a couple of MM pics, including this one where we got photo bombed by Sven

We have a stroll around the world to Les Halles Boulangerie where Reece gets a pain au chocolate and a chocolate mousse & I get parfait aux fruits which was delish, but I had to share it with Ste, even though he had said he didn’t want anything! They wouldn’t let me use a QS for them so 3 SC used here.
We then check on the app and Frozen is up and running again, WHOOT
So it’s back round the world to have a go on this (Ste decides to stay sat in France saying he can’t be bothered walking around the world again, but my boy comes on with me bless him) & I am so glad we made the effort to come back to come on it, I loved it & Reece enjoyed it too

Me & Reece at the back & at least he came on willingly with me, cause looking at the family in front especially the lads face, it’s obvious it’s the Mum who really wanted to do it lol & dragged the rest of the family on with her

We walk back round to Ste and its out to the B&Y club bus stop for the D.S bus, the lads go and watch Suicide Squad whilst I go into Starbucks first, to have yet another smoothie, some crisps and a cake pop (which I didn’t like!) for a QS and sit in the window watching the world go by for a while (ahh peace from the boys for a couple of hours) Before I go for a wander around D.S

This was never running due to high winds, maybe one day I will get a go on it!

Then I head into Disney Quest (why are they going to shut this down?!)

I have a couple of goes on some of the machines and then the lads turn up, raving about how good the film was and Reece has some time playing the basketball and insists we are coming back another day to spend more time here We then head for the bus, the first one is full, but just as we are about to get on standing room only, the driver tells us to wait as there is another right behind him, so we do & first on we get a seat bonus We get off at OPR for tea I have the turkey meat balls with pasta and cheese sauce, OMG it was lush Back to the room bath/showers, I have a wine & bed.

Tomorrow E.S.P.N & guess where?

Thanks for reading, I look forward to reading your comments

Edited at 12:32 PM.
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 16, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

I love your photo bomb by Sven! Brilliant. Glad you got to ride Frozen too! I wonder what they will put in place of Disney Quest? Does anyone know yet? It was a good place to go if weather bad, not my thing, but I would go shopping while boys played. Look like another great day.

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 16, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

Haha at the Sven photo, too funny, I love it! I like the sound of your taxi driver too, the glory hunting comment was funny . That CM sounds a right cow, I hate my cup smelling of coffee and I actually don't like drinking coffee out of a plastic cup either, some people are just power mad, she sounds like a right moody moo. Great report and I love the pics
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 16, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
I love your photo bomb by Sven! Brilliant. Glad you got to ride Frozen too! I wonder what they will put in place of Disney Quest? Does anyone know yet? It was a good place to go if weather bad, not my thing, but I would go shopping while boys played. Look like another great day.
Don't know what is replacing Disney Quest now, it was supposed to be NBA but that fell through, glad in a way as D.Q would have been shut when we went & DS would have cost us even more at that shop too!
Originally Posted by Rebelrebel View Post
Haha at the Sven photo, too funny, I love it! I like the sound of your taxi driver too, the glory hunting comment was funny . That CM sounds a right cow, I hate my cup smelling of coffee and I actually don't like drinking coffee out of a plastic cup either, some people are just power mad, she sounds like a right moody moo. Great report and I love the pics
Lol we got the video of Sven too, didn't know we had that till I was going through the MM here at home Oh Reece thought it was highly hilarious that I got shouted at!
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 16, 03:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

We went to Disney springs today.dh and ds went to Disney quest whilst I gave the credit card a hammering 😳😳 they loved Disney quest and easily passed 3 hours here.loving your report xx
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 16, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
We went to Disney springs today.dh and ds went to Disney quest whilst I gave the credit card a hammering 😳😳 they loved Disney quest and easily passed 3 hours here.loving your report xx
Thanks Hope you're having a fab holiday

Edited at 08:41 PM.
Old 3 Jan 17, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Glad you finally got on the frozen ride
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 17, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Glad you finally got on the frozen ride
Me too