Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 30 Oct 16, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkstargirl
Very Serious Dibber

The 321 Trip - Pre Travel Day (30/10)

While I am not planning to do a live trip report, I thought I would get this day done today while I'm chilling out before bed.

I woke up this morning at 10am (I work permanent late shifts, so getting up early is not in my repertoire!) and faffed about for a bit, before deciding to make a list with timings to ensure I didn't waste the day. As well as packing for this holiday, I've been packing up the room I rent in preparation to move to my own flat upon my return.

I did online check in just after 11, my seats have been booked for ages as they allow you to choose them with PE. I was dressed and out of the house at 12, I have been making sure there is nothing left in the freezer so I had nothing for dinner as all my food has been packed away. There is an Iceland up the road (10-15 minute walk) and I thought I'd grab a ready meal or something for dinner tonight, as well as something quick for lunch.

Iceland wasn't too busy, and I got back home at 12:45. I ate my quick lunch of mini sausage rolls and watermelon slices, before starting to pack some more of my room. Once that was done (there is a small amount to be thrown into a box when I get back) I moved to finishing the holiday packing, working through the list of last minute bits I'd written down.

When I was done, it was just after 3pm, so I played around on my phone for a bit before deciding to get my nails done and out of the way. For now, they are white, with Lilo & Stitch transfers - I wore these to WDW last year in November and they're so cute and so easy to apply. I was about 2/3 done when my mum called. I spoke to her and my sister for just over an hour, catching up.

(I've tidied them up a little bit since I took this - I don't have the steadiest hands!)

I finished my nails, and put my MacBook and iPad on charge. I'm taking my laptop so I can transfer my photos each night. I waited a little while for my nails to dry, put my nail polishes that I'm taking into my liquid bag and popped the oven on for my dinner to cook.

I had found 2 slices of garlic bread in the freezer so I had a cheese pizza with them. I watched Diners, Drive Ins and Dives while I ate, and he visited a couple of places in San Francisco, so I have made a note of them and may try them! I went upstairs for a long shower just after 8, did my washing up when I came down and I'm now sat writing this, with a big mug of hot chocolate and Magic radio on.

I would have liked to stay in a hotel close by tonight, but it was an unnecessary expense considering I'm only 25-30 mins from the airport. I'll go to bed soon and I am aiming to get up around 5:30 to be out of the house and on the way to Heathrow at 6:15. That's if all the Diwali fireworks stop at some point, they've been non stop since 5pm.
pinkstargirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 16, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Hope you're having fun! Pussycat
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 17, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

Love your nails.