Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 23 Nov 16, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
OMG, I am sooooo hungry after reading this! Some amazing places! The Toothsome shakes look incredible but so pricey! Eeek.

Jonny Rockets milkshakes are amazing, I agree! Your salted caramel & banana pancakes too! Let me know where you live so I can come round for the raspberry & white chocolate ones you're cooking over Christmas

Shame you had an off day Nothing worse than being ill on holiday!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 16, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 2littleboys View Post
Oh my! Those milkshakes! Is there a take away/quick service counter at Toothsome for ordering milkshakes as I need one of those in my life
Yep, there is a little take away counter just as you walk through the doors, they do ice creams, desserts and milkshakes to take away.

We were able to take these little plastic jars away with us too! Have mine at home . Definitely worth a visit!

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
OMG, I am sooooo hungry after reading this! Some amazing places! The Toothsome shakes look incredible but so pricey! Eeek.

Jonny Rockets milkshakes are amazing, I agree! Your salted caramel & banana pancakes too! Let me know where you live so I can come round for the raspberry & white chocolate ones you're cooking over Christmas

Shame you had an off day Nothing worse than being ill on holiday!
I am dreaming of all this food now that I am home again! The shakes were so good, very pricey though! I had to try one, as it had been high up on my list!

I love Johnny Rockets! The pancakes were amazing! I love american pancakes and they went down a treat! Were based in Reading !

It was so annoying, I tried my best to keep up but in the end admitted defeated and went back to the villa!

Instagram: kimberlys_journeyy
Youtube: Kimberly's Journey
Orlando 16 - Food Report
We got engaged trip 19 - Food Report

Edited at 04:30 PM.
Minnie4Mickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 16, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Just read it all so far some nice looking food you have had, look forward to reading the rest

Joan
Old 23 Nov 16, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
H_C-2017
Serious Dibber

I need one of those milkshakes in my life.
They look so good.
H_C-2017 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 16, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Just read it all so far some nice looking food you have had, look forward to reading the rest

Joan
We had some lovely meals on holiday! Makes me miss it even more!

Originally Posted by H_C-2017 View Post
I need one of those milkshakes in my life.
They look so good.
They were really good, definitely recommend a visit if you're over there!

Orlando 16 - Food Report
Minnie4Mickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 16, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Day 12

Breakfast in the villa

Today’s agenda was Busch Gardens, so we decided to eat at the villa before we left.

I had a bowl of Cap’n Crunch peanut butter crunch and also shared a bagel with my nephew:

Orlando 16 - Food Report
Old 24 Nov 16, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Busch Gardens

So after a longish drive upon arriving to the park, we were actually an hour early and had to wait around before the car park opened and before we could get in to the park.

Sultan’s Sweets

Sultan’s sweets offers a range of different yummy treats and drinks, they sell Starbucks coffee in here so as my mum grabbed a coffee I couldn’t help myself and got tempted by the sweet things.

Macadamia Caramel Turtle
- $3ish

This was macadamia nuts held together by sticky caramel and topped with white and milk chocolate and it was so good. I ended up sharing this with my mum and sister.

Orlando 16 - Food Report
Old 24 Nov 16, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Zambia Smokehouse

Once we had been on most of the rides and worked our way round the park, we decided to stop for food.

Pulled Pork & French Fries

Kevin ordered our food here, I waited outside with my mum and niece, he got me pulled pork, french fries and beans:

Smoked Chicken and Ribs

Kevin went for chicken and ribs:

He also got an Oreo muffin:

I'm not 100% on what he paid for this, but most of the meals averaged from $10-12.

Orlando 16 - Food Report
Old 24 Nov 16, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Millers Ale House

After we left Busch Gardens we went back to the villa and freshened up for the evening, we decided to eat at Millers Ale House in Kissimmee.

Fiesta Nachos - $8.99
“Crispy tortilla chips layered with ancho chili seasoned ground beef. Smothered in Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese then topped with sour cream, green onions, fresh pico de gallo, jalapeńos and guacamole.”

We got a portion of these to share, I cannot believe how big they were! There was literally a mountain of nachos.

BBQ Chicken Flatbread
- $7.99

Kevin chose a flatbread for his main:

Chicken Parmesan - 10.95
“Breaded chicken breast lightly pan fried and topped with mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce. Served with a side of linguini with marinara sauce.”

All the pasta dishes are served with garlic bread, this was my choice:

We all really enjoyed our food here, you cannot fault the price either everything was so reasonable and this was one of our cheapest meals of the holiday.

Orlando 16 - Food Report
Old 24 Nov 16, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Millers
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List