Link to this Post
Lil_Missy
Imagineer

Lil_Missy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
The Totally Insane Sanity Solo Trip Report - Day 3

This morning woke nice and early at 7am... UK time that is. 2am here! Wrote trip report for yesterday and planned what I was going to do today. Today is Epcot day.

Had a shower and waited until 7am to go for breakfast to get a bit of choice as a second counter opens at 7. Ended up having the breakfast platter. I must say I am not overly impressed with the food here at the All Star Sports. The food tasted much better at the Movies last time we were here.

Came back to room and got ready to go to Epcot. Got the bus at about 9am so just missed opening. That's OK I got a scooter which goes faster then people can walk and I got my GAC.

First of all I wanted to find our Leave a Legacy tile. I had written down the code so I started looking. I could not find it anywhere. Looked east and looked west. I went to ask someone how to find it and once it was explained that 1 is closest to the golf ball then that made sense and I was able to find it.

Then I went to the Seas to do Turtle Talk with Crush. As funny as ever. If you haven't done this then you really have to. It is very well done and magical. Then went on The Seas with Nemo and Friends. Bit of a story line going on, good use of Computer Animation mixed with blue light work. Enjoyed it.

Change to the Land. Used GAC to go on Soarin, even then started to feel hemmed in as people filled up in front and behind me, with a wall to the side and a barrier on the other side. I get this type of trapped in feeling. Did some breathing techniques and kept telling myself it will be over soon. Soarin was well worth it though. I am sure they put more smellivision in there. I could smell pine and salt water and orange and other stuff as well which I could not name. After Soarin I went on the Living with the Land boat ride. Now I am sure I remember this had a CM on it telling you about everything but now there was no CM and it was a recording telling you about the things. Got lots of pics in the greenhouse.

I then went on my very very favourtest ride... FIGMENT I just love the song to this ride. It is very true what they say that your eyes see more then what your eyes see or you hear more etc... I had a bit of an epipheny on this ride. Something clicked into place in my head which was very poignant like how I see something or hear something which I read so much more into then was really there in the first place.

Anyway then went and saw Honey I Shrunk the Audience. This is the same as in Paris. Very good though and that snake gets me every time. I was glad I was on an ECV because then you miss out on the mice crawling around your feet. LOL.

After I was unshrunk I went to the world showcase with the intention of heading to Norway for lunch. So first to Mexico. I wanted to do the newly refurbished El Rio del Tiempo ride. I was shocked. It was aboslutely CRAP. There was no story to it. It was blatent lets get disney into here. Just just bunged Donald into lots of scenes. No story line at all. Just a bit of a party thing at one point. Do not waste your time on this.

Now I wanted lunch at Norway because at Kringla they do lovely fresh open sandwiches. I been looking forward to this, perhaps too much or perhaps I was just tired but I didn't find it as satisfying as I did on my first trip there last year. I had ham & cheese.

I then headed back to the hotel, arrived about 2pm. Chatted with Roger a bit online but was very tired and had a bit of a tantrum and wanted to go home. Roger said that I was probably tired and should go to sleep. After moaning and demanding that he call Val to get me home I finally fell asleep about 4pm and slept until midnight. Luckily earlier I had bought some Fritos and dip and a bottle of apple juice so that was my midnight snack/dinner.

I caught Roger on messenger before he left for work and wrote this report and now plan on going back to sleep and hopefully will have a better day tomorrow after having a good lot of sleep.

See you tomorrow from Animal Kingdom.

Today's Spends

$6.41 Breakfast Platter
$7.86 Lunch at Kringla in Norway
$9.39 Fritos, dip and Apple Juice. Was going to be snack for a few days but ended up as midnight snack/dinner. LOL

Total $23.66
Coronado Springs Resort October 2011 - QSDP Dining Report
Art of Animation October 2013
Lil_Missy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 07, 07:46 AM  
Link to this Post
lausan
VIP Dibber

lausan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 4
Guidebook Photos: 47
Hope day 4 is better for you ..That sandwich did not look Nice
Old 21 Aug 07, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Cinders Mum
Imagineer
- DIBB Advertiser -

Cinders Mum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14
Toni,

You have had a couple of good days, this one was just a little wobble, it'll be okay, today (new day) will hopefully be another good day. Take each one at a time, and you have that one behind you now.

Hold on to the epiphany you had a figment ...

HELEN KNOWLES
GOLD PERSONAL TRAVEL COUNSELLOR

T: 01205 804340
E:helen.knowles@travelcounsellors.com
http://www.travelcounsellors.co.uk/helen.knowles

Travel Counsellors Trust Protection on Every Part of your Booking. ATOL Bonded.
Cinders Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 07, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post

Hope you enjoy your next day. Agree, theat sandwich doesn't look too appealing.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 07, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Strommie
Imagineer

Strommie's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hope you are feeling a bit happier today. Don't like the look of that sandwich.
Old 21 Aug 07, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post

Hope you are feeling better today
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 07, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
I hope you got back to sleep, the jetlag can really mess you up.

here's hoping for a good day tomorrow.

Shame about the sandwich, I have to admit we only ate in there once and I ordered a sticky bun which was horrid, so we've never been back.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 07, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Lil_Missy
Imagineer

Lil_Missy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Thanks for everyones very kind messages on all my trip reports. Really helps me to not feel so alone out here. You do not know how much that is helping me.

I have managed to sleep a good lot. 4pm-midnight then 2am - 6:30am So hopefully will now manage to shake off that jetlag and be able to have a better day today.

I am going to Animal Kingdom today.
Coronado Springs Resort October 2011 - QSDP Dining Report
Art of Animation October 2013
Lil_Missy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 07, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Great to hear from you, I hope you enjoy AK today - it's a lovely park - have a nice sticky bun from Kusafari Coffee House - they are gorgeous!
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 07, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
lausan
VIP Dibber

lausan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 4
Guidebook Photos: 47
Originally Posted by Lil_Missy View Post
Thanks for everyones very kind messages on all my trip reports. Really helps me to not feel so alone out here. You do not know how much that is helping me.

I have managed to sleep a good lot. 4pm-midnight then 2am - 6:30am So hopefully will now manage to shake off that jetlag and be able to have a better day today.

I am going to Animal Kingdom today.
Enjoy your Day
when i feel down i go out and smile at people and see how many i get back i end the day laughing at all those who gave me a funny look