Ms Sleepy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Rebecca's 1st Trip-Day 6 Hollywood Studios

30th May 2009

The Jones Family

Me - Sally 43 Loves Disney
DH - Nigel 46 Likes Disney not as mad on it as me
DD - Rebecca 8 Loves Disney Princesses

Got up at 7am showered and went to the food court for breakfast 3 Cereals one danish and a chocolate croissant $16.99 and coffee in our refillable cups. Then we went to catch the bus to Hollywood Studios, we made a Bee-line for Toy Story Mania as Nigel made a runner to Tower of Terror to get fastpasses for later.

Mr Potato Head inside Toy Story Mania

Nigel came back and managed to find us in the queue so we all did it together Nigel sat with Rebecca and I sat on my own our scores were Me 75,400 Nigel 107,500 and Rebecca 12,500 not bad it was our first ever go Rebecca thought she did really well so we didn't like to disappoint her.

When we came off Toy Story Mania we went to have our photos taken with Buzz Lightyear and Woody so we queued up and took photos of the queueing area.

Buzz Rebecca and Woody
When we got to meet Buzz and Woody we had a bit of Drama I opened the bag to get Rebecca's autograph book and pen, but wait a minute where are they, Nigel put them in the bag this morning when we were getting ready so where could they be... Rebecca piped up I was looking at my book in the room this morning I wanted to see all my signatures, so obviously she had taken it out after Nigel had packed it. Well never mind we still got the photos taken.

We headed over to Tower of Terror to use our fastpasses Rebecca decided she didn't want to do this so we had to do it seperately Nigel went first and it took 20 minutes in the fastpass line while he was on the ride we looked in the Tower of Terror Shop, when he got off he didn't tell me anything about the ride. So now it was my turn I went to join the fastpass line bit apprehensive as I was on my own. Oh My God what a ride this was awsome I was sat in the front row on the left hand side and I held on to the side I was back with Nigel and Rebecca in 15 minutes and still couldn't believe how great that ride was.

We decided then to have a bite to eat as a little peckish it was now 12.00 so it was lunch time, we stopped off at Starring Rolls Nigel and I had the Turkey Foccacia Sandwich mine with crisps and Nigel had a banana what a sandwich (sorry again no photos I forget when Hungry I just tuck in) Rebecca wasn't that hungry she's not used to eating so much so she had her daily fix of a chocolate chip cookie and water we had coffee with our sandwiches total bill $28.01 expensive for sandwiches but they did fill us up for the rest of the day.

After lunch we went to see the Beauty and th Beast Show Rebecca really enjoyed this although she kept saying that there were bits missing I tried to explain that they couldn't put the whole film on but you know what kids are like.

THen we went to do Journey into Narnia: Prince Caspian this was OK but I thought the film looks good so will have to get that out on DVD. We didn't get to meet Prince Caspian I don't think Rebecca was that bothered as we had not got the autograph book. Then we did Voyage of the Little Mermaid this was good and Rebecca loved it when we got wet.

Continued Below
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Orlando May-June 2009 327.jpg
Views:	1596
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	16105   Click image for larger version

Name:	Orlando May-June 2009 328.jpg
Views:	1582
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	16106   Click image for larger version

Name:	Orlando May-June 2009 331.jpg
Views:	1597
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	16107   Click image for larger version

Name:	Orlando May-June 2009 349.jpg
Views:	1573
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	16113   Click image for larger version

Name:	Orlando May-June 2009 361.jpg
Views:	1572
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	16114  

Edited at 02:48 PM.
Ms Sleepy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 09, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Ms Sleepy
Apprentice Imagineer

Ms Sleepy's Reviews
We now headed over to do the Studio Backlot tour again thought this was a bit dated the only thing that had really changed since we last did this was the opening Pearl Harbour bit.

We decided to leave before the Block Party Bash but ended up watching it half way down Hollywood Boulevard.

Woody and Jessie

Sulley

George and Boo

Bugs Life

After the parade had finished we headed for the exit not before Rebecca stopped off at Crossroads of the World as I promised her she could have a pin she brought a Troy Cell Phone one $13.80, and then left to go back to the Hotel as we fancied a swim, as it had been very hot today.

We swam in one of the smaller pools between Magnolia Terrace and Arcadian House so I could do some laundry the washing finished before we left the pool, so I put it on to dry while we went for a shower and to get ready to go out, but that was still going when it was time for us to leave to go to Downtown Disney for our 5.55 ADR at Raglan Road. So I left the washing to dry and we caught the bus to Down town Disney.

Continued below.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Orlando May-June 2009 365.jpg
Views:	603
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	16119   Click image for larger version

Name:	Orlando May-June 2009 374.jpg
Views:	609
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	16129   Click image for larger version

Name:	Orlando May-June 2009 368.jpg
Views:	602
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	16131   Click image for larger version

Name:	Orlando May-June 2009 386.jpg
Views:	606
Size:	131.7 KB
ID:	16132   Click image for larger version

Name:	Orlando May-June 2009 389.jpg
Views:	610
Size:	144.1 KB
ID:	16133  

Ms Sleepy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 09, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Ms Sleepy
Apprentice Imagineer

Ms Sleepy's Reviews
We got off the bus and headed to Raglan Road, we got checked in and they gave me a pager that would go off when they were ready for us, so we had a look around the shop. When the pager went off I went back to the podium and we were shown to our table inside as i had requested. They brought us some bread and a dipping oil with guinness in whilst we were waiting for our food.

Nigel enjoying his Guinness and the bread

Rebecca waiting for her food
Nigel had the Steak with Mash and Onions and a Guinness picture below.

I had the Guinness Meetballs with Penne Pasta and a Kronenberg

Rebecca had the mini battered sausages and Irish chips with a coke

Nigel had another Guinness while we fiished off our meals what a really enjoyable meal we all enjoyed and cleaned our plates no desserts tonight though total bill came to $77.18.

We decided to head down to Disneyquest for a look entrance was included in our Ultimate tickets otherwise the price to get in was quite expensive I think it was about $40.00 for adults and not much less for children. We had a look around and played on a few games but then we found Mario Kart so we all sat down and had a go of that Rebecca is hooked on Mario Kart for the Wii and I broughther the DS version for the flight over. This is a great place to spend a wet afternoon if it is included in you tickets.

Continued below
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Orlando May-June 2009 401.jpg
Views:	716
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	16139   Click image for larger version

Name:	Orlando May-June 2009 400.jpg
Views:	735
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	16140   Click image for larger version

Name:	Orlando May-June 2009 394.jpg
Views:	732
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	16141   Click image for larger version

Name:	Orlando May-June 2009 399.jpg
Views:	719
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	16142   Click image for larger version

Name:	Orlando May-June 2009 393.jpg
Views:	720
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	16143  

Old 29 Jun 09, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Ms Sleepy
Apprentice Imagineer

Ms Sleepy's Reviews

We left Disney Quest and headed back through Pleasure Island to Down Town Disney shopping area here are a couple of photos we took on the way.

Me and Rebecca messing around by Planet Hollywood

Outside World Of Disney

We headed back to the bus stop to head back to the Hotel, it was still early so collected the washing from the laundry all safe and sound.

We grabbed a couple of Budweisers from the fridge in our room and a bag of salt and vinegar lays crisps and went and sat outside the food court where they have tables and chairs Rebecca took her refillable cup and had a fanta. We sat here mulling over the day and I wrote up my notes for the day. Checked our Itinerary for tomorrow and we have a breakfast at Boma to look forward to.

31st May 2009 Day 7 Breakfast at Boma
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Orlando May-June 2009 405.jpg
Views:	595
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	16144   Click image for larger version

Name:	Orlando May-June 2009 409.jpg
Views:	594
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	16145   Click image for larger version

Name:	Orlando May-June 2009 411.jpg
Views:	599
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	16146   Click image for larger version

Name:	Orlando May-June 2009 403.jpg
Views:	603
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	16147  

Edited at 03:19 PM.
Old 30 Jun 09, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Another great report with lovely photos.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 09, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Clare
Imagineer

Clare's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 6

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
What a fab day - you are so brave for doing ToT!
Clare is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 09, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Ms Sleepy
Apprentice Imagineer

Ms Sleepy's Reviews
Originally Posted by Clare View Post
What a fab day - you are so brave for doing ToT!
Clare I am so glad I did it as I would have missed out on such a great ride even if I had to go on it on my own
Old 1 Jul 09, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
great report and pics
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 09, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Well thats inspired me to try TOT - if you enjoyed it I must give it a go Another fab report and lovely photos
Really enjoyable ready
ATB
squigls
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 09, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Ms Sleepy
Apprentice Imagineer

Ms Sleepy's Reviews
Originally Posted by squigls View Post
Well thats inspired me to try TOT - if you enjoyed it I must give it a go Another fab report and lovely photos
Really enjoyable ready
ATB
squigls
You really must give it a go I really enjoyed it and went on to do it again on my last day at Hollywood Studios will report about that later.