cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Vegas first time Pre trip report

If you read my last year trip report you know a bit about me if not then here a little.

Me I’m 47 and live in Norwich with my lovely partner of 22 Year’s Maria. I love Florida and all things connected with it I love the planning and travel. If you want to know about my background please read Blues Big adventure.

Maria is my long term partner she the same age as me has learning difficulties and find a lot of day to day living very hard but she dose get by and I try to support her the that I can do although like anything that is worth doing it can be very hard.

Vegas 2011

As you see from my signature I’ve been so so lucky that I’ve been to Florida 6 times. Last year just after we came back I was talking to Maria she asked if we where going back to Florida in 2011. I said just for a joke no let give it a brake as there a lot of work going on and let’s go to Las Vegas as we never been and you know I love to play a proper poker tournament. Know I must admit in the past I have had problem with gambling (Fruit Machines) I could do 10 pages of the things connected with me and Fruit machines but I will not. About 7 years ago I found a new thing which give me the same frill as the Fruit machines. Saving for Florida so that where the spare money go. My partner all so know that I like to watch and play a little Poker (play money) to start then after 4 years playing I played for real money Not much 5 and 10 pence. So She asked me world I like to play a proper poker tournament in las Vegas. I said I love to but I must take her to at least 4 shows and we must go to all the Hotels on the strip and have a look at Down town las Vegas and see some of the night life Maria said deal . Next was to book we went in to the local TA to see what we could get and we got a very good deal

Here it is

Flights from LGW to Detroit then to las Vegas staying at the imperial palace for 10 nights then fly back Via Detroit back to LGW. for 1500 pound Well that’s it Hope to be able to say good things about Las Vegas but only time will tell

Thanks for reading
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 11, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Alyson
VIP Dibber

Alyson's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Sounds like fun,

We are going to Vegas as part of our trip we haven't been for over 10 years so I can't wait either.

Happy planning and have fun
Alyson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 11, 11:42 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Happy planning.. i love Vegas.. i came back from my 3rd trip in March and have booked to go back again next March.. we like it so much we are having 11 days day there next yr.
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 11, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post

Have fun! I think i have convinced one of my friends that it's a good idea to go back to Vegas next summer!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 11, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Oh you will love Vegas and want to keep on going back! happy planning
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 11, 12:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Teach0778
Imagineer

Teach0778's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I was in las Vegas for two weeks on the 4th of July 2011 and I loved it. It's an amazing place. I stayed at planet hollywood this time. I've also stayed at Bellagio and stratosphere. Saw KA and O and would highly recommend both shows! Loads to do while you are there with every hotel being unique. You will love it.
Teach0778 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 11, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
dozy
Imagineer

dozy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
dying to hear all - we plan to go for my 40th - in four years time

dozy does de west... vegas baby
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=886432
dozy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List