Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 27 Mar 12, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
NatOwls
Imagineer

Going Home Day ..BAD TIMES!

Woke up at 7.30am in a rubbish mood because we didn't want to leave the Florida sunshine, The Magic, the Rides, The Food etc ..

Had a long shower (sulking) and did the last bit of packing - left loads of stuff in the hotel (shoes and clothes but we didnt have room or enough weight for or what we no longer wanted because we had bought new in FL - Have a blast cleaners ..all yours !

We had our tattoo booked in at 11.00am in a studio on I'Drive, so had that to look forward to at least ..(Still sulking though)

The hotel provided everyone with a safe room where cases could be locked away, which we used. We then had breakfast at Sizzlers (which made up for not having any tea the evening before). The off for our tattoos
(The tat pic wont upload for some reason (maybe my laptop is going on strike as ive been sat here for 10 hours writing these reports! )
So...I'll have to figure out why it wont load and put it on here asap..

We went back to our hotel and waited for the transfer coach to pick us up (secretly hoping they had forgot all about us, so we could stay..but NO ! at around 3.30pm the coach arrived .. DOH !

We got to the airport without any problems and had a little look around the Airport Lounge at Sanford. I was aware that Steve would get in free due to his Birthday being only afew days prior, however it was an added bonus to find out that I got a 50% discount also as I am a teacher .. woo hoo !
So we enjoyed complimentary hot drinks, crisps and cookies for approx $10 in total! (Happy with that)
We also tucked into a meal whilst there (In-case the plane food tasted of cardboard) which was very good value. After we had played the play station for a little while, it was soon time for our planer to board .. BOOOOO !
I didn't take any pictures at this point as we were both tired and abit grumpy to be going home from paradise
We landed in Manchester at silly o'clock the following morning, to be met by our Driver .. got home afew hours later to the coldness of the Yorkshire air !
and ... Sleep !
NatOwls is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 12, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
wakeuplaura
Excited about Disney

How did you go about getting your teacher discount?

Trippies: The Three Amigos Hit Florida - October 2012 by Dibb Member, clarithy
NEW East Coast Report - NYC to Orlando Road Trip June 2014
wakeuplaura is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 12, 06:39 AM  
Link to this Post
NatOwls
Imagineer

Originally Posted by wakeuplaura View Post
How did you go about getting your teacher discount?
The lady on the front desk asked me what my profession was, then gave me the discount after ... Happy Days
NatOwls is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 12, 06:56 AM  
Link to this Post
spenners
I'm Ready To Go NOW!

spenners's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 10
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Have really enjoyed your reports

Las Vegas - October 2023 (6th West Coast Trip)
New York - February 2019 - My 50th Birthday Trip (1st Visit)
Florida - January 2024 - Taking mini me for her 30th birthday (22nd Visit to Florida)
Florida - September 2024 (23rd visit) - just me and hubby
spenners is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 12, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
kimmy
Imagineer

Oh, feel sad your reports have come to an end.Hope we get to see pics of your tattoos.
Old 28 Mar 12, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
DLS1005
Imagineer

DLS1005's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
A Great report cant wait to see your tattoos
DLS1005 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 12, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post

Ahh! I'm always the same on the last day, oh well, plenty of time to reflect on your wonderful holliday when your back home! I have really enjoyed reading your posts, thank you
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 12, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Picalily
Imagineer

Picalily's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Hi. I've been reading your trip reports and really enjoying them but I am intrigued by this last one with you being a teacher. Hope you don't mind me asking but how did you get time off, we break up on Friday and of course that's when the silly prices start.
Picalily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 12, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Milner
Imagineer

Great report thanks for sharing.
Hampton Lakes - October 2007, The Hamlets, Westhaven - July/August 2009, The Sanctuary, Westhaven - July/August 2012, Dibb Villa Highgate Park & 1 night at HRH - July 2015 2017 6 nights NY, 11 nights in Florida Dibb villa, Westhaven, Xmas 2018 Villa 1 night RPR 2019 7 nights in New York, 2020 Dibb Villa booked in Highlands, 3 nights in Cape Coral
Milner is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 12, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post

hate the last day!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List