Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 26 Aug 12, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post

All of our dreams did come true! Day 6-Seaworld and MK

6th August- Seaworld, MK, AKL
Not many photo's today i'm afraid we must have been lazy
I shall begin today with a funny tale so get comfy and read away haha. It was about 9am and we were sleeping soundly in our beds as we both felt we deserved a little lie in today. I suddenly wake up to sounds of someone coming in to our hotel room very quietly. My heart started to race and I of course thought the worse I could hear someone around the sink area I woke Dan up and whispered "there is someone in our room" he immediately woke up "what!?" we heard a bang and I hid straight under the covers and Dan jumped out of bed and headed round to the bathroom as he was getting closer he could hear someone singing the words "mop and jeezey" over and over again (does anyone know what this means just out of interest!?) and then I heard a scream and the words "sorry, sorry I will come back" and Dan apologising to the maid of course!
So this whole experience made us realise that if it had been a robbery I would hide under the covers whilst Dan would go and make them jump!
Right on with the day we grabbed a lynx bus to Seaworld and it was only one bus so we got there in 45minutes which wasn't bad for $2 each. Dan went on Manta I went on it last time we were there and it made me feel ill so I didn't want to risk it again. We both went on Kraken only a 5minute wait and then we decided to do single rider for journey to Atlantis. Unfortunately it started to rain whilst we were on the ride so we got soaked! I had decided to wear new black shorts and all of the black dye ran so I had stained legs for the rest of the day. We shared a drink and went to see the stingrays.
Dan wanted to ride Manta again so I sat and waited and got myself
a churro, I have never tried one before it was ok just a long donut really.
[/IMG]
It was about 1ish so we got in line ready to feed the dolphins we love doing this although it is over quickly it is still a great experience for $7 each. I ended up giving all my fish to the same dolphin as he/she seemed so hungry or greedy We decided to join the line for the new 3D turtle trek show time for a little moan...now the wait time was 30minutes and we spent this time slowly being allowed to look at a tank we had to look at each tank for 15minutes whether we wanted to or not and some of the staff half heartedly talked about the different animals in there even though everyone was talking over the top of them. The actually 3D show when we got there was very good and it was certainly different as it was 360 so pretty cool. What I don't get is why don't you get in line for the show and the tanks are after or before for you to take as much or as little time as you want to look at the animals? Oh well it didn't work for us to be honest.
We went to see the killer whales and then decided we were done, we both decided we won't go back to Seaworld next time we need a change I think, i've been watching the same shows since I was 4years old!
It was soooo hot to the point of not being able to breathe so we went back to the hotel for a dip in the pool and hot tub. Only got 4ominutes in there and then everyone had to get out due to thunder! Had a nice bath and got dressed up ready for the Magic Kingdom.
[IMG][/IMG]
We arrived and went straight to Tony's town square for our dinner reservation. For dinner I had chicken pasta and Dan had steak
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Dan had ice cream for dessert and I had chocolate cake
[IMG][/IMG]
The food was good and we loved the whole Lady and the Tramp theme very cute!
Went down Main street to do some shopping with our free $150 gift card wahooo. We got an ipad case, am oven mit and a scrap book all very cool
Headed back to AKL went straight to the bar for some cocktails and we found what was to be one of our favourites Very berry punch yummy! After some drinks it was time for bed.
Dan's best bit: Tony's town square
Faye's best bit: Feeding the dolphins
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 12, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
happyhope
VIP Dibber

Looks like you had a good day, feel the same about Seaworld I could star in some of the shows I've seen them that many times
Old 1 Sep 12, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
PrincessRebex
VIP Dibber

Your poor legs! I've done that before with jeans!

Love your pink dress, so cute!
PrincessRebex is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 12, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post

The $2 Lynx bus ride is totally worth it . We got weekly passes since we made quite a few journeys on these buses! Looks like you had a lovely meal at Tonys .
Old 2 Sep 12, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
disney owl
Imagineer

disney owl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Cocktails at AKL , wow!
June 2001, August 2003,2007 &Sept 2010 - WDW Offsite
June 2005 - DLP Davy Crockett Ranch
disney owl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 12, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
lauz
Imagineer

Sounds like a great day!
lauz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 13, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Another great day! We loved the turtle trek show but felt the same about the tank area. The workers must get so fed up with everyone talking over them
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 13, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
howardfamily
Excited about Disney

OMG I love your bright pink dress, where did you get it from ?

Megan
DLP (Mother/Daughter - 2019
Cruise on Dream / Pop Century 31st Wedding Anniversary- 2019
howardfamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 13, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by howardfamily View Post
OMG I love your bright pink dress, where did you get it from ?

Megan
Ah thank you I got it from H&M last year though
Old 20 May 13, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
howardfamily
Excited about Disney

I'll have a look and see if they have one similar in ! Thanks anyway !
DLP (Mother/Daughter - 2019
Cruise on Dream / Pop Century 31st Wedding Anniversary- 2019
howardfamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List