°o°-Hannah-°o°
Imagineer

°o°-Hannah-°o°'s Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Hollywood studios, food, food and food. 5/11/13

This morning I rose at 4am and decided I just couldn't sit any longer so began pottering around doing dishes and washing the swim gear, then got myself ready while waiting for everyone else to get up. By 7.30 we're at Denny's for breakfast. We both order from the Hobbit menu, dh has Bilbo's breakfast feast at $7.99

I go for the Hobbit hole breakfast $5.99

And we share some sweet potato pecan pancakes at $2.49 - wow, these are just amazing, absolutely beautiful! If we eat here again for breakfast this is exactly what I will get.

The boys order jr pancakes mixed with white choc chips and topped with banana slices, served with sausage and bacon
And the little guy doesn't want pancakes today so being in a picky mood will end up with a plate of bacon and sausages.
We have fresh orange, sweet ice tea, tropical lemonade and choc milk too.

We arrive at Hollywood studios and are queued by 8.40am ready for opening. While dh heads to tsm for fast passes, the boys and I head to Jedi sign ups. We get in for the 1.50 show and head off to star tours with a 10 min standby.
We linger for our tsm fast pass return of 9.50 and notice that at 9.45 the distribution times say 6.45-7.30, and the queue is 70 mins.
We collect fast passes for dh and ds for r'n'r and tot using mine and youngests tickets too and head over for ice creams to munch on while waiting for the Indiana jones epic stunt spectacular to start, 11.15 is the first show. I find this show so boring now having seen it so many times but the boys love it so we're here again.

While dh and warren head off for their fast pass returns the youngest and I head off to find something to so for the next hour, we head to the little mermaid where the show isn't for another 45 mins, we get in line for the great movie ride but this is the longest I've ever seen this queue and so we leave that as Niall decides he'd rather ride star tours again, we join the line but this is also the longest I've ever seen this wait at 20 mins. Today is looking to be busier than we've seen before at this time of year and this is the recommended park of the day. We have to meet dh behind the ears at 1, and return for Jedi training at 1.20pm. Niall (4) is trying to think of some cool stuff to say or do and wonders if Darth Vader will dance if he asks 'what does the fox say?', he loves watching the dance offs on you tube, it's a shame we'll probably never see one live.

To waste some time before Jedi training we head to starring rolls for snacks of crisps, an eclair, a pumpkin cupcake and a banana split cake,

it begins to spit and we worry that training will be called off but we needn't have worried as it's literally a few spots.

Back to our villa and while dh and the boys play in the pool I get stuck into my books for a couple of hours.
We head out to the outlets to grab dh some tshirts, he's 6'6" and getting tops long enough at home is such a chore so I really don't mind, in fact as all wives do I wander round and pick the things I like and he carries the basket. Today our boys haven't napped and it's really showing with the little guy but we need to eat before we head home for bed. We call in at a favourite of ours, UNOs and find it's had a make over! It's great inside and has gone a bit more up market but the menu we love has stayed the same. Dh and I order a deep dish pepperoni pizza at $23.99 with the intention of finishing it for supper,

warren orders a build your own pasta and chooses penne in an Alfredo sauce with broccoli and chicken

while an absolutely miserable and grump of a Niall orders a cheese pizza.
We all order soft drinks and the total bill comes to $49.48 plus tip

Due to Nialls shocking attitude and constant screaming and angry out burst we head home for the night to chill and watch tv - I had wanted to go to the store and grab some drinks for dh and I but just cannot be bothered with the hassle!

Temps for today of 81F, felt very hot indeed

Edited at 09:25 AM.
°o°-Hannah-°o° is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 13, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Hope they liked their Jedi training. Another good read, looking forward to your updates.
Old 6 Nov 13, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
madhatter3
Imagineer

madhatter3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Great day.

madhatter3 hat trick pre tripee april 16http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=11091819#post11091819
madhatter3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 13, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Good day it's such a shame when little ones get so tired

Joan
Old 6 Nov 13, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post

Stop taking pictures of my food you weirdo 😜
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 13, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Wow, sounds busy. If you could kindly ask everyone to leave by tomorrow, that would be lovely

Sorry to hear Niall isn't yet in the holiday spirit, hopefully it's just tiredness and he'll perk up soon.

Enjoying your report Hannah
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 13, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
°o°-Hannah-°o°
Imagineer

°o°-Hannah-°o°'s Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Jedi Princess View Post
Hope they liked their Jedi training. Another good read, looking forward to your updates.
They love Jedi training and did it back in feb too, what amazes me is that they play with their lightsaber a everyday at home and when they do Jedi training they look like they've never held one before
Old 7 Nov 13, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
°o°-Hannah-°o°
Imagineer

°o°-Hannah-°o°'s Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by LordTrick View Post
Stop taking pictures of my food you weirdo 😜
Think you're countdown is a bit wrong, either that or this guy is an imposter
Old 7 Nov 13, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsFizz
Excited about Disney

I think my son was in the same Jedi training group as yours!
MrsFizz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 13, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
°o°-Hannah-°o°
Imagineer

°o°-Hannah-°o°'s Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by MrsFizz View Post
I think my son was in the same Jedi training group as yours!
Ooh what do you guys look like?