Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 10 Apr 14, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
clarithy
Very Serious Dibber

The Three Amigos Hit Florida - Day 6

So after a very late night at HHN, we had a bit of a lie in today! woohoo. We all got up at different times, i got up at 11, Laura at 11.30 and sleepy Ben at 12.

We had an ADR booked at Boma for breakfast that morning but we cancelled it as we were just too tired.

We lazily got ready and headed to get the boat to DTD for some lunch at EoS around 1.30pm

The boat dock at POFQ

Laura enjoying the views from the boat

We headed straight to EoS as i think we were HUNGRY! EoS is quite difficult to photograph and too show how amazing it is. I did try at least haha, here we go -

I had the BBQ Hawaiian- It was amazing!

Ben had the 1792 original

Laura had the holiday

For dessert we had a chocolate brownie, some other chocolate cupcake with sprinkles and i think a strawberry parfait thing (my notes are rubbish now and only day 6, deary me)

After we were suitably feed and watered we headed to get the bus to the swan hotel as we fancied some mini golf! The bus stopped at pleasure island, then TL and then onto the swan.

Once we got of the bus we headed across to the mini golf. We had one voucher for one person to play free then we split the price for 2 people between the three of us which was $25 in total.

My notes inform me that Ben won but only by 1 point ( doesn't really count then)

We walked back to the Swan and had a nosey about. It was lovely but i didn't feel like it had the disney magic, but I suppose some people will kinda want to get away from it ( strange people, haha) I think it does a lot of conferences to?

Don't quite understand the pose?

We waited a bit for a bus and then gave up and just got a taxi. Think it was $18 including tip back to POFQ. We picked up the tickets for La Noubu and got the bus to DTD.

TO BE CONTINUED
clarithy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 14, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
wakeuplaura
Excited about Disney

loving it!

Trippies: The Three Amigos Hit Florida - October 2012 by Dibb Member, clarithy
NEW East Coast Report - NYC to Orlando Road Trip June 2014
wakeuplaura is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 14, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
clarithy
Very Serious Dibber

Talking

As we missed our ADR this morning at Boma we had a spare dinner credit we decided to try and get a table at T-rex. We had considered this before but it didn't make the cut.

We were told at 25 min wait and we thought that this we would be fine. We got a buzzer and sat on the wall outside. After 35 mins our buzzer went off and in we went.

Feeling a bit tense with all the dino's about!

Laura had the guacamole burger - sorry the first pic is blurry

Ben had some sort of prawn and steak concoction

I went all out and got the ribs and chicken

Some onion rings, cause you know the portions are small here, tee hee

Me and laura shared pudding, not sure what it was but think we enjoyed it

Ben went for the sensible option of sorbert

During dinner we looked at put tickets for la nobu. Thats when we realised that they were in fact vouchers and had to change them at least an hour before the show! oops. Thats when we panicked a bit.

Long story short Ben had to run to the other end of DTD and exchange the tickets then come back. I think we asked for the mains to stay under the heater for 5 mins before he arrived back with tickets in hand.

A rookie mistake but Ben did fab and we were very grateful to him.

The show was great. I thinK Ben liked it the most. Me and Laura struggled too keep our eyes open, not because the show wasn't good, we were so tired.

After the show we got the bus back to POFQ. The first bus was full so waited 5 mins for another one.

We got back and we got our jammies on and Ben went for a cigar before bed.

DAY 6 DONE!
clarithy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List