Notices

Old 12 May 14, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney89
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lfc_sarah View Post
My thoughts exactly!

I think you could name every place in the UK and we know somebody there or have lived there. We move around a lot so I've seen a lot of the UK! We are in Ripon at the minute, think it's our favourite place so far! People are so much friendly here than down south!

ADR's in 2 days so I'm sure I will have another update soon! x
Yeah that's very true I've never ventured too far north but have family in Sheffield, when I've visited everyone seems much more relaxed and friendly.

Yay! Il look forward to hearing what ADR's you have decided on.

Just saw your little update. That's great you have booked the HP tour. Hope you guys enjoy it, I found it really interesting and i'm not huge HP geek lol!

Las Vegas & California - 2014
Orlando - 2000/2001/2002/2003/2004/2005/2006/2007/2010/2013/2014/2017
lovedisney89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 14, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
kblackman
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by lfc_sarah View Post
182 Days

Okay so this is only a little update really and not exactly a Disneyworld update but I guess it's kind of related?!
I have booked the Harry Potter studio tour for my lovely husband and little man (I'm going too of course ) Booked for the 8th November! We fly on the 10th so we will tell Callum that visiting family down south and the tour are his treat, then for it to be revealed that we are going on a plane to Disneyworld!

I can't wait until we get the folder with the tickets in!

I was originally going to book it for our anniversary, in August, but according to the dates he's going away he won't actually be here then so I decided to book them for fathers day instead!
Thats only 34 days to keep it secret! I'm a terrible liar and he knows me better than I know myself so I hope I don't spoil the surprise!

I may get him a card with something on related! Does anybody have any ideas?
Gemma I know you surprised your brother with it, where did you find the things you used?

Thank you for reading! xx
The HP tour looks amazing! its only up the road from where i live i dont understand why i havent been there yet lol!

December 2020- Our First trip to Disneyland Paris
November 2018- Archies First Trip to Disneyworld
November 2014- Our Magical Wedding and Disneymoon
kblackman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 14, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dixie Dot View Post
Loving your pre-trip report! You are soooooooo organised! Wish I was the same!
Love the Spider-Man stuff you got for Callum, I have a 6 year old, Freddie, who's really into Spider-Man too, hoping we can meet him at Universal x
Am i?

We are hoping the same thing! x
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 14, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lovedisney89 View Post
Yeah that's very true I've never ventured too far north but have family in Sheffield, when I've visited everyone seems much more relaxed and friendly.

Yay! Il look forward to hearing what ADR's you have decided on.

Just saw your little update. That's great you have booked the HP tour. Hope you guys enjoy it, I found it really interesting and i'm not huge HP geek lol!
I'm not a Harry Potter geek either but we watched the films within a week and really enjoyed them. Hadn't seen them before a few months ago!
I think my husband wants a wand, I don't know if he's joking! x
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 14, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kblackman View Post
The HP tour looks amazing! its only up the road from where i live i dont understand why i havent been there yet lol!
Oh you need to go, just to see what it's like! Especially if you live so close! xx
Old 12 May 14, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
bean-disney
Apprentice Imagineer

bean-disney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Just reading up on your pre-trippie... It's looking good

And omg... Your puppy is just too cute... I want one
Old 12 May 14, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobsledwheels
Imagineer

Bobsledwheels's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Harry potter tour is SO GOOD! I think you'll love it - its just down the road from us, its fantastic. Take some pennies for the gift shop though, its all the stuff from Universal Orlando and is fab. I had to resist massively last time!

xx

USA: Jan 07 10n off-site // Jan 12 5n NYC, 11n I-Drive //
Oct 14 3 wks - Honeymoon! YC // Oct 16 Orlando 14n OKW // May 17 2n Cali adv & DL // Dec 18 10n AKL

PARIS: Sept 12 3n at SL // Nov 13 4n SL // Nov 15 4n SL (cut short) // Nov 16 4n NPB
TOKYO // HONG KONG: April 16 4 Days TKDL & TKDS // May 16 1 Day HKDL
CRUISES: Oct 14 4n Bahamian // June 15 7n Norwegian inaugural // Sept 15 11n WBTA // May 17 5n West coast // May 17 7n Alaskan // Dec 18 4n Bahamian
Bobsledwheels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 14, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by bean-disney View Post
Just reading up on your pre-trippie... It's looking good

And omg... Your puppy is just too cute... I want one
Aw thank you!

He is pretty adorable! Little ball of fluff!

Old 12 May 14, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bobsledwheels View Post
Harry potter tour is SO GOOD! I think you'll love it - its just down the road from us, its fantastic. Take some pennies for the gift shop though, its all the stuff from Universal Orlando and is fab. I had to resist massively last time!

xx
I've heard really good things about it! I can't wait!

How many times have you been as you're so close to it?
We have family about an hour away from it but haven't got around to going yet! Roll on November! xx
Old 13 May 14, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

181 Days

It's ADR day tomorrow!

Me and my husband have been planning which are the most important ones to book!

Obviously Be Our Guest and Cindarellas Royal Table are at the top of the list?

What do you think my chances are of getting these?
As we are staying on-site we get the 180+10 and I'm hoping to book Be Our Guest on the 10th day to have more chance!

I've also just received some new purchases!

A folder, 2 notepads and a pencil case! I feel as though I'm going back to school! Love them though!

And got Callum some little bits for the plane...

Going to just build up on things as we go!

Thank you for reading! I'm aware I'm putting a hell of a lot of updates and we are still 6 months away! xx