Notices

Old 14 May 14, 11:50 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gtyrel10 View Post
Hi

Well done own your ADRs, that is a crazy time for T Rex I like a late dinner sometimes but 10pm!

Oh and well done on getting CRT, that's so cute that Callum likes the princesses how fan and you get to eat in the castle I am so jealous! I still don't think Maurice will cope with characters, so I will have to miss the castle this time.

Good luck with getting BOG changed, but that's great that you got a booking anyway and total genius about having lots of tabs open I would never have thought of that but it obviously worked! Your OHs drawing is fab!

Gemma xx
Eek I know! 10pm is absolutely ridiculous!
Who eats at that time!

Aw! You should be going to the castle! Make Mourice take you to the castle!
Deny all knowledge about the characters and just say you want to dine at the castle! Haha!

Keeping my fingers firmly crossed for a latter BOG time but I really am happy to get any reservation at all after today's posts about people not getting any! I've heard cancellations happen though so I will keep trying for that one or a day later on in our holiday!

My husband is really happy that people like his drawing! He kept saying it was rubbish. I think even he knows it's not!

How is your planning? Have you done that clothes update yet Miss?xx
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 14, 11:56 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

179 Days

Does a couple of hours after a post count as a different update day?!

I just have to make another post though because I managed to fix the time of the T-REX booking!

I sent an email to the restaurant directly and got this reply...

After a quick Google, priority seating is exactly the same as dining reservations basically! Meaning they don't hold you a table, they just allocate you the next available table so there's always possibility of a small wait!
8pm is the time we wanted because we are at Downtown Disney that night too!

I went straight onto the My Disney Experience app and cancelled the 10pm reservation!

Very happy! Now just 1 time to change! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Edited at 12:22 AM.
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 14, 12:46 AM  
Link to this Post
pixie81
Imagineer

pixie81's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 10
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 92
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Your ADR's are looking good Sarah! Exciting stuff isn't it?!
pixie81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 14, 06:26 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Fab ADR list. Wow, you are going to eat some fab food . Lovely updates x
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 14, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by pixie81 View Post
Your ADR's are looking good Sarah! Exciting stuff isn't it?!
VERY exciting!

I can't wait until we are just there! I will be jealous of you when you fly out and we have to wait a couple of days to go!

What's next to plan after ADR's? xx
Old 15 May 14, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Fab ADR list. Wow, you are going to eat some fab food . Lovely updates x
Thank you! I can't wait for the food!
We spent quite a while looking at places and their menus to decide! I think I know what I'm going to order in most restaurants already! Completely excessive planning I know! Haha xx
Old 15 May 14, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by lfc_sarah View Post
Eek I know! 10pm is absolutely ridiculous!
Who eats at that time!

Aw! You should be going to the castle! Make Mourice take you to the castle!
Deny all knowledge about the characters and just say you want to dine at the castle! Haha!

Keeping my fingers firmly crossed for a latter BOG time but I really am happy to get any reservation at all after today's posts about people not getting any! I've heard cancellations happen though so I will keep trying for that one or a day later on in our holiday!

My husband is really happy that people like his drawing! He kept saying it was rubbish. I think even he knows it's not!

How is your planning? Have you done that clothes update yet Miss?xx
First off well done on getting t-rex changed thats brilliant their customer service is so fab! And second i think your hubby totally knows his drawing is good and the dozen positive comments he has got so far is probably helping him really realise that

Do you know i was thinking the other day that CRT on my actual birthday for breakfast would be brilliant but i don't think i will get a reservation for it because i have to wait for the 180 day mark. I am also thinking if Maurice doesnt get breakfast on the day of my birthday i might have a better chance of getting him in for an early lunch at BOG so maybe beat the queue. I have read a few things that say if you go well before lunch time the queue isnt to crazy.

My planning is going well and i actually typed up my shopping update during my lunch hour (sad or what) but then had a bit of an impromptu meal out with my friends so didnt have time last night to get all the pictures added to it i really need to do that tonight

xx
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 14, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney89
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by lfc_sarah View Post
179 Days

Does a couple of hours after a post count as a different update day?!

I just have to make another post though because I managed to fix the time of the T-REX booking!

I sent an email to the restaurant directly and got this reply...

After a quick Google, priority seating is exactly the same as dining reservations basically! Meaning they don't hold you a table, they just allocate you the next available table so there's always possibility of a small wait!
8pm is the time we wanted because we are at Downtown Disney that night too!

I went straight onto the My Disney Experience app and cancelled the 10pm reservation!

Very happy! Now just 1 time to change! Keep your fingers crossed for me!
That's great news you managed to change your T.Rex time! Disney people are the best

Fingers crossed for BOG x

Las Vegas & California - 2014
Orlando - 2000/2001/2002/2003/2004/2005/2006/2007/2010/2013/2014/2017
lovedisney89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 14, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post

I loved reading through your planning, I'm glad you were granted the school time off for your son! You have exceptional circumstances of course, I would have been so annoyed for you if they'd have said no! Although I have no children at the moment, I worry about that kind of thing for the future as my partner is a lecturer, so our time off together is usually forced into the school holidays (we managed to blag our trip this time as we'd already booked it before he started the job so the college had to honour it, ha!).

You take beautiful photographs, I look forward to seeing your trip photographs in November!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 14, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
iheartwdw
Apprentice Imagineer

Another excessive planner here too I have way over a year to wait and I am currently studying menus and planning ADRS!

Your holiday sounds fab and your photos are amazing.

I hope you manage to change your BOG time, fingers and toes crossed for you
iheartwdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List