Notices

Old 18 May 14, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gtyrel10 View Post
Hiya,

Fab update! Tonys looks so lovely for dinner loving the invite for that one. Well done on getting the Cali Grill booked for the 23rd i think thats going to be so much better and being able to see the fireworks from there. Maybe Michael needs a special anniversary Cali grill invite

I have just booked Cali Grill now for the 10th of November (the only date i can squeeze it in) but the best time i can get is 9:15 which is after the fireworks. But i think i will keep trying and see if i can get it earlier.

Looking forward to more updates and when do you start shopping for yourself so far its just going to be Callum all sharply dressed

xx
Maybe he does!
It's going to be amazing! I can't believe I didn't know about it before!

Hopefully you manage to get it a bit earlier! Is Wishes on at 9pm that evening? Maybe you can get to the restaurant a little early just to watch the fireworks while you are waiting for your table! Not sure if you can do that?

Ahhh I'm holding out on shopping for myself, waiting to see if I get pregnant first though or nothing will fit! xxx
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 14, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by lfc_sarah View Post
Maybe he does!
It's going to be amazing! I can't believe I didn't know about it before!

Hopefully you manage to get it a bit earlier! Is Wishes on at 9pm that evening? Maybe you can get to the restaurant a little early just to watch the fireworks while you are waiting for your table! Not sure if you can do that?

Ahhh I'm holding out on shopping for myself, waiting to see if I get pregnant first though or nothing will fit! xxx
Wishes is on at 9pm that evening as its not a party night, i am pretty sure they will let you in to see the fireworks which should mean they finish in time for our table being ready, fingers crossed.

Oooo how exciting i didnt realise there was a possible baby number 2, eek oh you better hold off on the clothes then! Ah how exciting, you will be able to stock up on gorgeous Disney baby things

xxx
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 14, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gtyrel10 View Post
Wishes is on at 9pm that evening as its not a party night, i am pretty sure they will let you in to see the fireworks which should mean they finish in time for our table being ready, fingers crossed.

Oooo how exciting i didnt realise there was a possible baby number 2, eek oh you better hold off on the clothes then! Ah how exciting, you will be able to stock up on gorgeous Disney baby things

xxx
Hopefully!
I put it into my first post you noggin!

Ahhh I'm glad our plans are finally coming together! I hope the park hours don't get changed closer to the time! xxx
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 14, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Captain Ethan
VIP Dibber

Done them x
Thank you so much for the invites, they are fantastic! Really appreciate the time and effort you have put in. Can't wait to surprise DS!
Old 19 May 14, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Captain Ethan View Post
Thank you so much for the invites, they are fantastic! Really appreciate the time and effort you have put in. Can't wait to surprise DS!
You're so welcome!
Old 19 May 14, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

Hopefully!
I put it into my first post you noggin!

Ahhh I'm glad our plans are finally coming together! I hope the park hours don't get changed closer to the time! xxx
Oh my god! I just re read your post and weirdly I remember reading every bit of it apart from that line haha clearly a slow day for me!

Glad your plans are all coming together you are going to have a blast!

Gemma xx
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 14, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Totally loving your invitation, that actually made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up! Fabulous! x
2littleboys is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 14, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

173 Days

I had a massive booking day yesterday!

I booked Cirque du Soleil for Wednesday 12th November

Heard so many good reviews about this place so really looking forward to it!

I booked Discovery Cove

The place looks amazing! Plus Callum will get to swim with a dolphin now that he's going to be 6 when we go!

I booked Seaworld tickets

I booked SeaWorld's Penguin Spotlight Tour for the day that we go there, the 14th November.
I'm so unbelievably excited about this!
I love penguins so much!

I booked Legoland for Monday 17th November
Callum is absolutely going to love this place so we just had to do it!

I booked Wishes Dessert Party on Wednesday 19th November
All those desserts! Oh my goddd!

I booked the Hard Rock Hotel for a night on Thursday 20th November!
Mainly for the fast passes but it looks amazing too!
Going to do an early check in on the Thursday and then we can use the fast passes that day and then on the Friday!

I booked Universal Character Breakfast on the Friday 21st November

I booked Gatorland for Saturday 22nd November

Looking at our plan, I don't think there's anything left to book?
Old 20 May 14, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Wow! Amazing bookings! Are you going to do more invitations for all these other destinations!

We are planning to go to discovery cove too, I still cant decide about Universal. I dont know if we are trying to squeeze too much in!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 14, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney89
Imagineer

Wow! So many exciting bookings, Gatorland is really good

Also the Hard Rock Hotel is fab, and the pool area is so relaxing if you get a chance to sit by it

Las Vegas & California - 2014
Orlando - 2000/2001/2002/2003/2004/2005/2006/2007/2010/2013/2014/2017
lovedisney89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List