highlander447
Imagineer

highlander447's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 18
Day 6 BB, MK & DQ

The Cast
Me Steve: Almost 40 little bit stressed, when people forget I’m in charge
DW Jacquie: Not too far behind in the age stakes, pretty scary when in shopping mode (see DD)
DD Stephanie: Typical 14yr old (if there is such a thing) loves Eyore my little princess will probably bankrupt me one day
DS Danny: Pretty easy going 12yr old (At times cheerfully strangle him, but he’s my BOY)
Day 6 BB, MK, Crystal Palace & DQ
Today was early entry for BB, so we had breakfast at food court, DD tried the Mickey waffle with bacon & blueberries, she declared them very good, DS stuck to choc chip pancakes & sausages, DW had cheese & ham omelette, plus we had 3 fruit cups & sodas ($35 3CS).We got bus to BB and bought mug for $10, rented 4 towel's at a $1 each, early entry was great kids had done most rides and a few twice by 10:30am, by noon they had done all rides, which worked out fine as storm warning hit atb12:15, we where all asked to vacate beach area, we decided to pack up & leave as we where planning to leave about 1pm anyway, while we waited for bus the rain came. We got back to resort and we all changed for MK it was late entry tonight and we had an ADR for CP. MK Park wasn’t too busy we had done Aladdin carpets, Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Dumbo in space of 2 hours this incl shopping . As I had forgot camera and had to pay $20 for disposable one! We checked into CP at 4:30, 20mins early. One thing I did notice the sit down restaurants where all booked and CP where not taking walk ups, although I did find u could call in am from room and they could squeeze u in at times, think they do keep a few spaces for day but they are taken in am. We got our table within 5mins the characters where excellent and food selection was good, the shrimp was very good, as was the turkey, we spent about 90 mins here and left stuffed but happy ($135 4TS). We had got fast passes for PP ride before meal and they where now active this ride was a 50 min wait and it took 10mins with fast pass! after that it was a little before 7 and we had done the park as we had done part on Saturday. So we decided not too stay for EMH, and we left for DQ we went via our resort, it was our first visit to DQ and it was excellent also it was practically empty, I posted on Dibb, made a cd (which I bought, as did DD). Did animation class, Aladdin, Pinball, Space cadet, arcade games we stayed till nearly 11, kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves and made me promise a return trip, back at room kids got hot chocolate then bed. Still to get camera developed for pictures
highlander447 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 05, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Another good day, you got lots done at MK in a short time.
We were disappointed in DQ the last visit as a lot of things were broken down, sounds like they have fixed them now. DS was very disappointed he couldn't get a CD.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 05, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
Another fun packed day. My DD's love DQ, always head for the make your own rollercoaster, which we had to buy the video of.
Old 10 Oct 05, 06:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Bob_and_Dawn
Imagineer

Bob_and_Dawn's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
The food plan seems to be working out great for you.

Dawn
Old 10 Oct 05, 07:37 AM  
Link to this Post

Another lovely report, thanks for sharing

Jools
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 05, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
You certainly know how to pack loads into a day! Fab report
Jane
August 06 All Star Sports, August 07 All Star Music, OKW August 08 OKW Nov 09 All Star Music Feb 10, OKW Sept 10 OKW Sept 2011 , OKW Nov 2013, Pop Cenury Sept 2014, OKW Sept 2015, OKW Nov 16, OKW Sept 17, OKW Aug 19
janeywaney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 05, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Dizzy
Imagineer

We loved Crystal Palace...and I loved the shrimps, oh and the salmon. My mouths watering again now.

We loved DQ as well but left it until the last day and only had time for a couple of hours there . We have all said that we need to put a few hours aside for it on our next visit
Indian Creek Villa
October 7th - October 28th 2006
3 weeks in Heaven
Dizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List