highlander447
Imagineer

highlander447's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 18
Talking Day 7 SW & Dixie

The Cast
Me Steve: Almost 40 little bit stressed, when people forget I’m in charge
DW Jacquie: Not too far behind in the age stakes, pretty scary when in shopping mode (see DD)
DD Stephanie: Typical 14yr old (if there is such a thing) loves Eyore my little princess will probably bankrupt me one day
DS Danny: Pretty easy going 12yr old (At times cheerfully strangle him, but he’s my BOY)

Day 7 SW & DS
Today was SW today, we had breakfast in food court, then got bus to MK, from MK we got monorail to TTC, we got to ride up front with driver and kids got a co-pilot card each, they thought it was great. At TTC we waited for lynx bus no50, we paid $1.50 each and 75 cents each for kids $4.50 in total. We arrived at SW at a little after 9, we headed for JTA stowed our stuff in locker and proceeded to get soaked, we then rode Kraken 3 times in row both rides where deserted and where walk on’s. We did the penguin's then DS bought a new watch, that had a large $ sign on case that spun, it was called a spinner watch($30),DD got new goggles for pool, we then headed for blue horizons they hadn't opened gates yet, so we went in shop opposite, this store had an amazing sale I got two SW tops at $5 each, DW got a DC fleece at $15,after we stowed our bargains we went in to blue horizons, I'm glad we went early as people where being turned away, we bought a SW cup full of juice from vendor $6 & then $1 49 refills incl tax great value, what can I say about this show, its unbelievable u must see it, to see the blend of everything that is SW together is amazing, after show we headed to Artic Ride on way we stopped at animals etc oh and the hospitably centre as well be rude not too, we love just strolling in this park and relaxing, by time we arrived at Artic Ride it was a little after 1 so we got Fajitas & deserts too share at Mango Joes $28,this was first meal I had paid for since Earl of Sandwich on first night, we all enjoyed the Fajitas plenty to share. We then did Artic ride it was a walk on, at the end the polar bears where asleep again, happens to us every time, still the walrus is worth seeing, then more gifts in shop bought DW saw a new training suit for gym but was reluctant to buy due to cost $68(guess where we went back too guys, why do women do that u like it buy it then u know u are going to eventually).After that we headed for Kraken again another two rides followed then it was off to the Shamu show, got another refill in SW cup had paid for itself now it was so warm today, the Shamu show was its usual excellent self, after show kids had amassed quite a few of the free vouchers for the carnival game of something and other, no chance of winning but still fun and free, then back to hospitably centre we sat and relaxed here, I had my usual amber bocks, our plan was to leave the park about 5 as we where going straight to Dixie Stampede, but before we could leave we had to return to store for the track suit, what a surprise, DD also bought bud shorts. We got a taxi to Dixie $18 incl tip, we had got our tix from attraction ticket direct and they gave us free drinks at preshow, popcorn/nuts, flag, photo and souvenir boot mug and 20% off merchandise we all got a voucher each for all of that saved us about $60,the show itself is good great stunts and fun, we where on the south's side, DS got picked to be in chicken race for our side, it was funny watching him chase a chicken he lost the race but still got a medal for his troubles, great fun, our server James was very good I left a $20 tip, which he seemed pleased with, as we exited we still had 3 vouchers for 20% off, so I gave these to people in store buying gifts rather than they went to waste. It was torrential rain outside, we jumped in taxi $20 later back at the resort, we had drinks at bar, well they all had soft drinks, I tried a few cocktails, hit pillow about 11pm.
highlander447 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 05, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
highlander447
Imagineer

highlander447's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 18

Blue Horizons

Blue Horizons

Blue Horizons

kids with Kraken in background

Shamu show

Shamu show

highlander447 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 05, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post

Lovely day, and more shopping
We've never done Dixie Stampede, sounds good.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 05, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
We love Seaworld, another nice day
Old 10 Oct 05, 06:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Bob_and_Dawn
Imagineer

Bob_and_Dawn's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Dixie Stampede sounded like fun!

Dawn
Old 10 Oct 05, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Villainlover
VIP Dibber

Villainlover's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
What another super day

I would have liked to have gone to Dixie Stampede (great offer with ATD) but DD is allergic to peanuts

Buenaventura Lakes 1993
Indian Ridge 1995/6/7 Oak Island Harbour 1998 Indian Point 1999 Eagle ridge 2000 Crescent lakes 2001 Indian Ridge Oaks 2003 Highlands Reserve 2004/5
Hampton Inn Convention centre 2007
Hampton lakes 2008 Highlands reserve 2009
Highlands Reserve 2010/11/12/13/14/15
Villainlover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 05, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post

Seaworld is a lovely park, quiet relaxing. Thanks for sharing.

Jools
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 05, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
What a lovely day you all had.
Jane
August 06 All Star Sports, August 07 All Star Music, OKW August 08 OKW Nov 09 All Star Music Feb 10, OKW Sept 10 OKW Sept 2011 , OKW Nov 2013, Pop Cenury Sept 2014, OKW Sept 2015, OKW Nov 16, OKW Sept 17, OKW Aug 19
janeywaney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 05, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Dizzy
Imagineer

Another busy day.
I'm looking forward to seeing Blue Horizans next time we go
Indian Creek Villa
October 7th - October 28th 2006
3 weeks in Heaven
Dizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List