Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 1 Feb 16, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Myakka17
VIP Dibber

Thanks everyone MB is one to consider I hadn't thought of it before but my ears pricked up with the mention of a nice pool area.
We had hoped for Venetian but a nice pool is important to us ( kids) so that has been ruled out but as you say you can visit these hotels so it's not a problem. My front runner is the Mirage.
Old 7 Feb 16, 04:27 AM  
Link to this Post
davidct
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

The Four Seasons is great, we have stayed there many times. It has it's own pool, and is very nice, relaxing and quiet. They have pool boys/girls who come round and give you iced treats, drink samples etc, and offer to spray your face with cooling Evian spray, as well as a 'sunglasses butler' who clean your sunglasses for you. It's wonderfully indulgent - reflected in the rate! You do have access to all the Mandalay Bay pools, as the hotel is situated on the top three floors of the Mandalay. The FS has it's own, private, separate entrance and a great private door from the FS directly into the Mandalay, should you want to gamble, as the FS is a non gambling hotel. I thoroughly recommend it!
Disneyland Paris - 3 visits
Disney Cruises - 9
davidct is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 16, 12:44 AM  
Link to this Post
meboo
Imagineer

Mobile

Just an update - we decided to go with the Palazzo or Venetian for location. We are going in August, but I have been looking on Hotwire and researching on better bidding to get an idea of what people are paying, and what they paid for 4 in a room last August. It is pretty clear which is the Venetian and which is the Palazzo on Hotwire, but as we definitely want one of these hotels and are going over a weekend, I decided to sign up with the hotel and got 25% off. For us, booking direct has worked out well as it is cheaper than Hotwire and we were lucky enough to have dollars on Fairfax which were bought at £1.60 to $. It works out at under $200 per night for 4 of us, which I appreciate is the higher end in Vegas, but I'm happy at our rate which is about £125 per night. Thanks all for your advice.
meboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 16, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Hotwire prices won't be that cheap yet though as its too far out .. From what I've seen when I used them and have looked this year prices fall much nearer the time . Hotels in Anaheim which are £55 ish a night for next week on Hotwire were £80+ a couple of months ago .
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 16, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread