Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 10 Aug 15, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
dolphinlou
Imagineer

Aww I've missed a few updates, so glad all your family will be there and i love the colour of the dresses
dolphinlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 15, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsSilverStar
Imagineer

Your plans all sound amazing - can't wait to see pictures of it all.
MrsSilverStar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 15, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
DiddyDan
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Hodgy28 View Post
Oh my gosh ten weeks that is just passing by so quickly . The colour of your bridesmaid dresses is beautiful . It is so exciting when you finally chose your dress , you must be on cloud nine on the final count down now . Your shoes and sandal s are fab . I especially love your flat sandals with the jewels there fab . Wow staying at the grand Floridian def a lazy day the following day to take it all in ..
The time really is passing us by so quickly, we've now got 41 days until we go! It is so exciting, I just can't wait to show you all pictures of mine and the girls bridesmaid dresses! We can't wait to stay at the Grand Floridian, I think everyone wants to go take a peek at the room during the wedding day! x

Originally Posted by Lisa29 View Post
I've just had a mini freak out - I thought we had longer than 10 weeks! We really need to get your reception here sorted!

The girls dresses need to hurry up cos I want to see them and I've already said Madison can't go to two parties in case they come in!

I love your sandals, they are so pretty.

We need to get all the men's shirts too. We've looked at them and checked sizes but not bought yet.

I don't think I realised (or I'd forgotten) that you had a one bed. We need to find some time on your wedding day to go and have a look. xx
I think I need to make another to do list, as there are still a few things that need sorting! And the men still don't have their shirts! I'm sure we can fit in during the day for you to look at the GF room x

Originally Posted by rens View Post
Lovely update- I can't wait for the full report to see as picture of your dress! Love the Bridesmaid dress colour and Saxon's suit looks very cute

The Grand Flo on your wedding night sounds perfect!
I just can't believe how quickly time is going, and we are all ready for a holiday now! Thank you, we tried Saxon's suit on him the other day and he looks gorgeous, we just hope he doesn't grow too much! x

With parents 00,01,04,07,12,13-With Dave! Xmas 08 Villa/09 Vegas-LA-San Fran/10 NY-Orlando KV, VB, RP & BLT/11 Vegas/12 LA & Disney Cali/14 DLP/15 Orlando Wedding/16 Orlando Poly & SSR & Vegas/17 Orlando BLT & SSR/17 DLP/18 Orlando
DiddyDan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 15, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
DiddyDan
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by dolphinlou View Post
Aww I've missed a few updates, so glad all your family will be there and i love the colour of the dresses
I know it's been so lovely being able to include everyone now in all the planning, it has made it perfect x

Originally Posted by MrsSilverStar View Post
Your plans all sound amazing - can't wait to see pictures of it all.
I'm looking forward to doing a report of the day and showing you all the pictures x

With parents 00,01,04,07,12,13-With Dave! Xmas 08 Villa/09 Vegas-LA-San Fran/10 NY-Orlando KV, VB, RP & BLT/11 Vegas/12 LA & Disney Cali/14 DLP/15 Orlando Wedding/16 Orlando Poly & SSR & Vegas/17 Orlando BLT & SSR/17 DLP/18 Orlando
DiddyDan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 15, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

DisneyDreamer81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Your wedding day and the whole trip sound absolutely magical! Hope you have the time of your lives
2015 - Disneymoon! Caribbean Beach Resort & Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
2017 - Yacht Club & Disney Dream
DisneyDreamer81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 15, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
DiddyDan
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post
Your wedding day and the whole trip sound absolutely magical! Hope you have the time of your lives
Aw thank you I can't believe how quickly it's coming round, I can actually say we get married next month now! x

Old 16 Sep 15, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

DisneyDreamer81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by DiddyDan View Post
Aw thank you I can't believe how quickly it's coming round, I can actually say we get married next month now! x
I got married in March and I can't believe it's been almost 6 months. Time really does fly! x
2015 - Disneymoon! Caribbean Beach Resort & Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
2017 - Yacht Club & Disney Dream
DisneyDreamer81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 15, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
jo_usa
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Am really looking forward to your trip it sounds wonderful cant wait to see THE dress 😊how lovely your whole family are now going bet it was such a lovely surprise xx

oh how I wish
jo_usa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 15, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
DiddyDan
Excited about Disney

Daily Plans - Part 1

Hey everyone! Time is flying by, it’s now only 17 days until we go!

I had my hen do on the August bank holiday weekend we went to a bar for a cocktail making class, which was amazing! (I can’t wait to do Mixology on the cruise) A lot of us now like gin

Then we went to Marco Pierre White for dinner, which was lovely and we all really enjoyed the food! Then out for a few more cocktails after

It was a lovely evening and I really enjoyed sharing it with my family and friends

This past weekend we had a major Bridesmaid dress drama!
It resulted in the owner of the bridal shop coming to my mums house and fitting all of the girls dresses! She has taken them all back to her shop (which is an hour and a half away!) to be altered and is bringing them back this Sunday! Fingers crossed they are perfect when we get them back!

The main reason for this update is I thought I would let you know our daily plans, as you can’t go to Florida and not have a plan! I have included a few photos from our previous trips to break up all the writing!

Saturday 10th October
I’m hoping all the packing is done for when we get up on Saturday morning – this probably won’t be the case! I am getting my nails done @ 10am with Bethany, so we will be leaving Dave and Ryan to tidy up When we get back, we will pack the last few things, sort the house then make our way to Manchester whenever we are ready. I don’t mind when we leave but we need to be there by 5pm as we have dinner reservation at the Chef and Brewer restaurant near Manchester Airport. We have Tesco Clubcard vouchers for this, which is nice as we don’t have to find the money! We’ll go back to the hotel, maybe have a drink then get an early night!

Sunday 11th October
Today I’m sure we’ll be up very early! We have arranged meet and greet parking at the airport, and we need to be dropping off the car at 7.30am so we will be at the airport by then. I’m sure we’ll have breakfast at the airport and do some shopping We are on the Virgin Atlantic 11am flight to Orlando, so hopefully we will take off on time! All 14 of us have managed to get seats in the bubble so we are all very excited! Michelle and her family are on a different flight to us, but we are all arriving on Sunday

We have hired a convertible, so when we get off the plane we will get our bags and go straight to the parking garage to pick up our car.

Then we’ll make our way to Old Key West
Once here we will unpack, then go and grab some food from Good’s Food to Go, where we will show Dave’s family how to use the Dining Plan! Afterwards it’ll be an early night for us as we’ve got to be up early the next day!

Monday 12th October
This morning we are planning to be at the Osceola Courthouse for 8am to pick up our marriage license! Afterwards we are heading to Animal Kingdom to meet everyone else, where we have fastpasses for Kilimanjaro Safaris, Expedition Everest and Kali River Rapids. I think we’ll have lunch from Yak & Yeti, then head out of the park. I’m then going to Wallmart with the ladies to pick up some supplies and Dave is taking his brother to pick up a hire car.
We are going to Portobello for dinner tonight with both sets of parents and Dave’s brother, we’ve never been here so I’m really looking forward to it!

Tuesday 13th October
Another early start today as we have a reservation at Crystal Palace with my family, I can’t wait to see the girls with the characters! We have fastpasses for Space Mountain, SDMT and Splash Mountain, we’ll head out of the park once I’m wet from going on this! I’m hoping to chill this afternoon, maybe get a few last minute bits sorted for the wedding! We all have a dinner reservation at Ohana this evening. I’m really looking forward to this as I think everyone that hasn’t been will enjoy it!

Wednesday 14th October – OUR WEDDING DAY!

Thursday 15th October
I’m hoping to have a lie in today and have a lazy morning enjoying the 1 bed villa at the Grand Floridian! We have no plans for today other than dinner in the evening just the 2 of us
Everyone else is going to Typhoon Lagoon today, and we are unsure whether to join them or have a day to ourselves!

Friday 16th October
We need to be at Magic Kingdom early today as myself, Dave and Phil are booked on the Keys to the Kingdom tour!
We’re crazy as we know we’ll be tired after this, but we’re heading to Hollywood Studios after as we are going for dinner at Mama Melrose with my parents and Ryan, Bethany and Piper. We also have fastpasses for the Tower of Terror and Toy Story. If we can last we will stay to watch Fantasmic!

Saturday 17th October
Today, a few of us are going to ihop for breakfast, then myself, Dave, Ryan and Bethany are going to Altamonte Mall to go shopping! We have no plans for the afternoon, we may go by the pool or go to Typhoon Lagoon. Most of us are having dinner at Raglan Road, I cannot wait for the bread and butter pudding! We’ll most probably have a wander around Downtown Disney after.

Sunday 18th October
This morning Dave, Ryan and Jamie are off to play golf at the crack of dawn! So me, Bethany, Piper, Michelle and her 3 kids are going to go Downtown Disney and have a wander without the men! We plan on having lunch at Wolfgang Puck Express
Me, Dave and his family are off to Epcot late afternoon, we have fastpasses for Spaceship Earth and Test Track. We’ve got an ADR at Yachtsman Steakhouse tonight, Dave is especially looking forward to this as he loves steak! Afterwards we are hoping to watch Illuminations!

Monday 19th October
This morning we’re going back to Animal Kingdom and have fastpasses booked for Dinosaur, Expedition Everest and Fining Nemo the musical. I really want to make sure we see this as I’ve never seen it before! All the ‘kids’ (meaning everyone but mine and Dave’s parents!) have a dinner reservation at Be Our Guest, I can’t wait as I’ve not seen the inside yet! Afterwards we are hoping to go and do some shopping at Premium Outlets.

Tuesday 20th October
Today is our Epcot Round the World day with everyone! We’ll have a lazy start befoe making our way to Epcot. We have fastpasses booked for Mission Space, Test Track and a character meet. Other than these we plan on walking round the world sampling the food and drink with our snack credits

I’m going to leave it there for now and I’ll post rest of our plans soon Apologies for the lack of photos! x

Old 24 Sep 15, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Your Wedding Trailer

Phil has uploaded the trailer he made for you so here it is:

I will comment on your update later. xx

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread