Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 25 Jun 08, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Problems with Broadway Travel?

Hi All

We're off to Florida on 6 Sep and have booked through Broadway following recommendations on here. We've just realised that the balance needs to be paid by this sat (nothing from Broadway to remind us or anything) and when I called to check the balance we are having problems.

When we originally booked we were on My Travel flights and we paid £24 EACH to sit together. Then when we were moved to Thomas Cook flights we asked if this could be removed so we could choose our seats directly with Thomas Cook online at total price of £60. I was told this would be ok and thought nothing more.

Now the £48 we originally paid is still saying is on our balance and they cannot take it off as it's a contract booking. I've left several messages and emails to no response and only have 2 more days left to arrange to pay it.

Has anyone else had a problem with them especially as returning calls/emails? I'm getting really frustrated trying to sort this out and just saying leave the price as it is and just pay to sit together rather than actually choosing our seats directly.

Can anyone help or offer advice on what to do?

Thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 08, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Louisa Jane
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Can't help I'm afraid, but we booked and paid for meals on our flight which are now included and they wouldn't let us cancel them.
Old 25 Jun 08, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post

I can't really help either but we had problems with the meals as well. Didn't want them and they just charged anyway. Tried to take them off and was told the person I booked with would ring me back, as you found out, I am still waiting. I just left it at that since it was such a bargain. Maybe you could call Thomas Cook Airlines. You can purchase seat numbers even when you have paid for sitting together, it will be cheaper then.

Short haul adult/child Mid haul adult/child Long haul adult/child
Seats together £10/£7 £12/£7 £20/£7
Your Seat Your Choice* £10/£10 £10/£10 £10/£10
Your Seat Your Choice** £20/£17 £22/£17 £30/£17
Exit seats - adults only £30 £50 £100

* Fee payable if you have already paid for seats together
** Fee payable if you have not already purchased seats together

Edited at 06:31 PM.
Old 25 Jun 08, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post

I cant help either but we have used themand they were ok, however we went out on my travel and came back with thomas cook but everything was fine.
Old 25 Jun 08, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Ramsay
Imagineer

I went with broadway travel just came back 10 days ago ..Was also a my travel booking but changed to thomas cook ..I never paid for seats though or the meals ..And we all got seated together and got meals anyways ..I was a bit wary with them not returning calls etc but everything was fine in end and had a good flight both ways ..Our seats were a bargain price of 229 each which i thought was excellent
Ramsay is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 08, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread