Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 16 Mar 09, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Amy1989
Imagineer

Question whats the best hotel you have stayed in and why?

my fav so far is the sequoia Lodge i do mean in DLP

Edited at 09:43 PM.
Amy1989 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 09, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post

i have to say the HRH club level its our favourite hotel so far the atmosphere the rooms the service the location just fab fab fab i cant say how much we love this hotel, this is our favourite hotel in florida elsewhere in the world i have to say its the hyatt regency club level in sharm el sheik
winnie97
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 09, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Friday'sChild
Imagineer

Friday'sChild's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We stayed last year at the Sheraton Vistana Village at the top end of I-Drive, the only word to describe the hotel and its facilities is AMAZING!

We had booked, same trip, for one night in the Hard Rock (for the FOL access) and felt like we'd downgraded

Fran x x

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/signaturepics/sigpic7748_13.gif
Friday'sChild is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 09, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post

Only been to Florida once and stayed at rodeway inn on I drive, really like the hotel as was in center of I drive, accorss road from water park. Staff all welcoming and friendly. will defo go back to this hotel next time in disney. x
Old 16 Mar 09, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
lallan
Apprentice Imagineer

lallan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
i like the embassy suites for location and free cocktails
lallan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 09, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post

Stayed in the Disneyland Hotel at DLP in January and LOVED it! Well worth the extra money so luxurious just the standard I aspire to in everyday life
Old 16 Mar 09, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Bondy007
Imagineer

It's been getting better each year, so far favourite is last years stay at POFQ. And i'm sure that will be topped this year with our visit to Saratoga Springs and then Animal Kingdom...
POFQ was really picturesque, tranquil, comfortable... etc... Lovely place to just walk around in a morning or evening.
Old 16 Mar 09, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Posiesmum
VIP Dibber

Posiesmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 3
Not Disney at all, The Grand Bohemian, downtown Orlando, an astonishing hotel
grandbohemianhotel/

Villefranche-sur-Mer/Monaco - June and July 2024
Orlando for Thanksgiving - November/December 2024
Belfast/Dublin/Vancouver - June 2025
Posiesmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 09, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
elise
Imagineer

In Disneyland Paris..or the world?

My fave in DLP is the Cheyenne,I love the Western street and the layout.I have stayed at Santa Fe and Sequoia Lodge too and visited the others.I can't justify the prices at the Disneyland Hotel,especially as i would want to go in the Castle Club.

At WDW I love AKL,although the Polynesian is next on my list.
elise is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 09, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
phgannon
VIP Dibber

phgannon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Best Orlando hotel: Disney's Polynesian because my late father took me to stay there when I was 14 (I'm now in my early 40s) and it was a thrill to take my own family there.

Best DLRP hotel: Disneyland Hotel in a park view Castle Club room... even better than a Tinkerbell Suite! We've been lucky enough to stay in the CC at the DLH 5 times now and it never lets us down. The service, food and location are second to none. Not to mention those little VIP Fastpasses that they give you!

Best non Disney related hotel: Oooo that's a hard one, there's been so many. The Berkley, The Savoy, The Dorchester and that's just London... don't get me started on Paris, Amsterdam or Cote d'Azur.

But I think the out and out best hotel would have to be the The Castle House Hotel in Hereford here in the UK. It's a small bijou little place but it's wonderul, full of charm, fabulous food (it's been awarded 4 rosettes for good food) and amazing staff.

But it's the breakfast in bed that's the stand out feature. I must say that this was a unique experience at the Castle House because they don’t have a form for you to fill in and then hang outside your door at night. Instead you just call down to reception when you wake up and tell them what you’d like from the breakfast menu that’s in the welcome folder in your room. Then they bring it up to you about 10 minutes later and apologise for the wait! Needles to say that the breakfast was superb complete with lovely Danish pastries, croissants, hot toast, freshly squeezed orange juice, etc, etc, etc.

Patrick
phgannon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread